Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX > Political Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2006, 10:24 PM

Send a message via ICQ to sorceror
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor
I have found one admission from you i.e. "Director of Sales & Marketing Systems Admin". Enough said.
Dude ... You feeble attempt to subjgate me because I will not give you my real name over the internet is, to put it bluntly, just that, a feeble attempt. You see my very young man, I entrust those I know well with my name. Those I do not know well ... Well I can see no reason they should be privy to my name.

let's see where is that button?

Ohhhhhh ... Here it is .... ~ click
Old 08-25-2006, 10:32 PM

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorceror
Dude ... You feeble attempt to subjgate me because I will not give you my real name over the internet is, to put it bluntly, just that, a feeble attempt. You see my very young man, I entrust those I know well with my name. Those I do not know well ... Well I can see no reason they should be privy to my name.

let's see where is that button?

Ohhhhhh ... Here it is .... ~ click
Could you find your belly button young man ? I believe I am the oldest on the net.

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!
Old 08-26-2006, 08:37 AM
Old Timer (age that is)

Send a message via Yahoo to lhopp77
Registered SVX
Maybe?

Quote:
Could you find your belly button young man ? I believe I am the oldest on the net.
And just how old might you be? I am not so young myself and actually neither is Sorceror. I am old enough to be just plain cantankerous and ill tempered. Particulary, before I have had my coffee.

Lee
Old 08-26-2006, 10:53 AM
Which manual is "that" in??

Quote:
If you were in danny's part of the word you would be found in the middle of the night, tortured, mutilated and murdered. Thank our soldiers for you right to speak so against our government.
I was there. Read the beginning of these Lebanon threads before I dropped out of them. My group wasn't tortured or mutilated though. Just murdered.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)
Old 08-26-2006, 08:56 PM

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhopp77
And just how old might you be? I am not so young myself and actually neither is Sorceror. I am old enough to be just plain cantankerous and ill tempered. Particulary, before I have had my coffee.

Lee
It is obvious that you and the unknown "sorceror" are in bed together. Or is he unable to stand up for himself. Or are you one and the same? Try my long standing profile, for details concerning my age. Unlike you two, I have nothing to hide.

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!
Old 08-26-2006, 09:34 PM
There's a storm coming.

Significant Technical Input Registered SVX
Quote:
It is obvious that you and the unknown "sorceror" are in bed together. Or is he unable to stand up for himself. Or are you one and the same? Try my long standing profile, for details concerning my age. Unlike you two, I have nothing to hide.
Trevor, I am guessing you are a Pisces, from, I'm guessing 1929, or so who likes all things mechanical!

j/k!
This thread has turned weird!
the first equal length headers,
the first phenolic spacers,
the first Class Glass fiberglass hood,
the first with 4, 4.44s in his driveway

Fiberglass Hood thread
My locker
4.44 Swap link
Old 08-27-2006, 04:06 PM
Old Timer (age that is)

Registered SVX
Interesting Information

"BEIRUT, Lebanon - Hezbollah leader Sheik Hassan Nasrallah said in a TV interview aired Sunday that he would not have ordered the capture of two Israeli soldiers if he had known it would lead to such a war.

Hezbollah guerrillas killed three Israeli soldiers and seized two more in a cross-border raid July 12, which sparked 34 days of fighting that ended Aug. 14. Five other Israeli soldiers were killed as they pursued the militants back into Lebanon.

“We did not think, even 1 percent, that the capture would lead to a war at this time and of this magnitude. You ask me, if I had known on July 11 ... that the operation would lead to such a war, would I do it? I say no, absolutely not,” he said in an interview with Lebanon’s New TV station.

Nasrallah also said the United Nations and Italy already had initiated “contacts” about beginning negotiations on a prisoner swap.

Israeli officials have been refusing to comment on the record about the prospects of a prisoner exchange, citing the extreme sensitivity of the issue.

But military officials said earlier this month that Israel is holding 13 Hezbollah prisoners and the bodies of dozens of guerrillas that it could swap for the two captive soldiers, but would not include any Palestinian prisoners in such a deal."

Sort of a left handed apology from the Hezbollah leader. Again---as I have been saying---Hezbollah grossly miscalculated the Israeli response and assumed that they were occupied with GAZA.

Statements like this do make positive moves toward reconciliation and reduce tensions. As long as Hezbollah does not try to resupply from Syria---things should get even better.

Lee
Old 08-28-2006, 01:57 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
If you want to start an all out Trevor m'boy let's take it to the private message area that way you can cowardly cut and paste my posts to you here.

If you doubt what I say is credible ... I suppose I should accept that from someone from a country that is totally not applying enough help to the middle east problem. New Zealand may very well be the next brunt of worldwide jokes and take the place of the french or at least sit side by side with them in what a joke they are.

fool
As much as I said that I won't post in this thread anymore, it seems that some people just love to tease me and drive me to post again... Well it amuses me also to show how distorted your info are... You remind me of Al Sahhaf and the Iraqi war and how he was posted stuff that wasn't occurring

You said "m'boy" for Trevor??? Hahahahaa, man how old are you exactly compared to him???

Quote:
"new zealanders", "someone", "not claim". Throughout your posts you have illustrated your ability.

Just why will you not publish at the very minimum your given name ?
Yeah Trev, talking about a pure racist...
Concerning myslef, I love Americans who respect the rest of the world and consider them as equal, but not people such Sorceror who thinks that if the US was the mightiest country in the World then the rest would be crap...

Sorceror, don't let your ego eat you, you never know when you will need us as a rest of the world I mean.
(Hint: can you stop mother nature if she decides to have a role... you know)

Quote:
welcome to the ignore list fool.

"Let's see ... things to do today ... add New Zealand to the list of places I will never visit again."
At that pace, you will end up stuck in your own house, you will boycott your next door neighbors and most probably the road in front of your property

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.

Last edited by SilverSpear; 08-28-2006 at 02:13 AM.
Old 08-28-2006, 03:12 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
"BEIRUT, Lebanon - Hezbollah leader Sheik Hassan Nasrallah said in a TV interview aired Sunday that he would not have ordered the capture of two Israeli soldiers if he had known it would lead to such a war.

Hezbollah guerrillas killed three Israeli soldiers and seized two more in a cross-border raid July 12, which sparked 34 days of fighting that ended Aug. 14. Five other Israeli soldiers were killed as they pursued the militants back into Lebanon.

“We did not think, even 1 percent, that the capture would lead to a war at this time and of this magnitude. You ask me, if I had known on July 11 ... that the operation would lead to such a war, would I do it? I say no, absolutely not,” he said in an interview with Lebanon’s New TV station.

Nasrallah also said the United Nations and Italy already had initiated “contacts” about beginning negotiations on a prisoner swap.

Israeli officials have been refusing to comment on the record about the prospects of a prisoner exchange, citing the extreme sensitivity of the issue.

But military officials said earlier this month that Israel is holding 13 Hezbollah prisoners and the bodies of dozens of guerrillas that it could swap for the two captive soldiers, but would not include any Palestinian prisoners in such a deal."

Sort of a left handed apology from the Hezbollah leader. Again---as I have been saying---Hezbollah grossly miscalculated the Israeli response and assumed that they were occupied with GAZA.

Statements like this do make positive moves toward reconciliation and reduce tensions. As long as Hezbollah does not try to resupply from Syria---things should get even better.

Lee
Thank you Lee for the info, I watched the whole interview with Hassan Nasrallah on TV yesterday. Thank you again for highlighting the most important facts...

What is the interpretation of this interview? That the Israelis were not acting rationally in their decision. Hezballah tried to get back the prisoners many times through the UN coucil, Israel refused. He has no way to get them back unless he captured Israeli prisoners and force an exchange...

So was the Israeli reaction to destroy Lebanon, logic in your opinion???
If you say YES, then your government was a traitor to you as people... Why? The US, Italy and all the others should have retaliated and invaded Lebanon back in 1983 after the marines slaughter... Isn't it??
But I guess you are saying Yes... Mr Lee

The only aim of the Hezballah operation was to capture and exchange prisoners no more and no less (as I have always stated...)

Now Israel will exchange prisoners captured during the current war and the old prisoners who were lying there for the past 28 years.

Gain?
-We will get back all our prisoners
-We Mythbusted the story of the invincible Middle Eastern army
-We accomplished what three major arabian countries didn't manage to accomplish before.
-We made the Israelis fail to accomplish targets such as destroying and dividing Hezballah in Lebanon, reach the Litani river, kill Hezballah leaders and to invade Lebanon once again and reach our "White House" palace in Baabda city.
-We got our dignity back from constant Israeli invasions and underestimation.

Loss?
-1200 killed, 99% are Shias. But no worries, those guys are like Wabbits
-Houses, bridges, factories (BTW one of those factories were "Candia" and "Taanayel Farms" which are dairy factories supplied all Lebanon and are located in Zahle city in the east. They were able throughout the years to take away worldwide contracts from under the Israelis... in revenge they destroyed them). We got enough funding from the Arab world to build back everything as it was if not better.

1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 08-28-2006, 03:14 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:

Lee
Hmmm, supply from Syria... Does the world really believes that Hezballah is getting supplied from Syria? or even Iran??

Well you should wait for my writeup...

Old 08-28-2006, 07:11 AM
Ren-Ma Osu

Quote:

Lee

LEE, DANNY WAS WILLING TO LET THIS WHOLE THREAD GO AWAY -- THANKS FOR KEEPING IT ALIVE -
Old 08-28-2006, 07:26 AM
Network Design Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSVX94
LEE, DANNY WAS WILLING TO LET THIS WHOLE THREAD GO AWAY -- THANKS FOR KEEPING IT ALIVE -
Lee didnt force Danny to reply... he made that choice on his own.
-1993 Subaru SVX LS-L, Barcelona Red, #46, 160,000+ Miles (Sold to SomethingElse)
-2011 Toyota Sienna SE, Black, 30,000+ Miles (Swagger Wagon )
-2002 BMW R 1150R ABS, Black, 26,000+ Miles (Daily Driver )
SVX Owner from February 1997 to March 2008
SVX Online Community Member since February 1998
SVX World Network Member since February 2002, Member #520

Life is a game. Play to win.
The world belongs to those who can laugh at it.
Old 08-28-2006, 09:18 AM
Old Timer (age that is)

Registered SVX
My Post

My post definitely did not require an answer. Particularly if you read my last sentence. It was not a negative post at all.

"Statements like this do make positive moves toward reconciliation and reduce tensions. As long as Hezbollah does not try to resupply from Syria---things should get even better."

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red
(+6 with other members of the family)

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 08-29-2006, 11:14 AM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

Quote:
If you were in danny's part of the word you would be found in the middle of the night, tortured, mutilated and murdered. Thank our soldiers for you right to speak so against our government.
I thank our soldiers for my right to speak about my government.

I also would like a thanks from our soldiers for the paycheck they receive every month, benefits received from my daily contribution, and keeping the local infrastructure intact so that they have a place to come home to.

I would also like a thanks for keeping their parents or grandparents fed and pillboxes full with my monthly social security payment.

That is all.
Old 08-29-2006, 11:18 AM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

Quote:
If you want to start an all out Trevor m'boy let's take it to the private message area that way you can cowardly cut and paste my posts to you here.

If you doubt what I say is credible ... I suppose I should accept that from someone from a country that is totally not applying enough help to the middle east problem. New Zealand may very well be the next brunt of worldwide jokes and take the place of the french or at least sit side by side with them in what a joke they are.

fool
I'm sorry, please tell me why New Zealand should apply help to the middle east problem.

Also please clarify what 'enough help' would be. Thanks.