Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Cars For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-2010, 05:01 PM

Registered SVX
1992 Teal LS-L in Michigan

Location of the SVX: Michigan

Year: 1992

Model: LS-L

VIN: JF1CX3530NH109411

Manufacture date: 1991-92 (?)

Paint Color: Dark Teal

Interior Color: Light Grey

Miles: 102,000

Options: Touring Package, has everything

AWD or FWD: AWD

Modifications: Viper security system and keyless entry

Major service:
- 1/8/2010 - 90,000 mi maintenance at 101,288 mi also included replacement of front axle and front sway bar end links
- 7/3/2008 - New front & back brake rotors (new Akebono ceramic brake pads installed 3/19/2010 as well as a new front left caliper)

Engine Condition: Very Good. MAF replaced with used in 11/2009. Car has had synthetic oil in it for as long as I know, including the previous owner.

Maintenance Records: I have all maintenance records as of my purchase at 77,000 mi.

Transmission condition: Previous owner replaced in the 50,000-60,000 mi range. Car transmission runs fine.

Glass condition: Perfect with the exception of a tiny chip in the front windshield. It has been filled and has held fine since before I bought the car.

Type of tire and remaining tread: About 50% tread remains in the all-season tires. There is an available set of snow tires with about 75% tread remaining (extra cost).

Type of wheels: Not sure at the moment.

Interior condition: Excellent. Some scuffs in the leather in the backseat. Armrest storage button pops out if you're not careful and the sunroof sticks but still functions with a little push. Driver's side automatic seatbelt has the hesitation issue, but I've gotten used to opening before shutting off the ignition.

Body condition: Very Good. Some chipped paint covered with clear coat to prevent more peeling. A *tiny* bit of rust beginning to form in front of rear tires.

Known defects or problems: The power steering pump may need to be replaced in the next year or two.

Comments about the car: This car was purchased from a previous owner that appeared to take exceptional care of it. The car is still in excellent condition for a 1992. Every time I tell people it's age, they're amazed. I am entirely torn to sell it, but the repair costs are starting to head outside of my budget range and I'm sure it'll only be more difficult in the future. And, in my case, it doesn't help that I'm not that knowledgeable about cars and require mechanics to do the work for me. I never would have made it this long without these forums. THANK YOU! I hope that someone around here will buy it before I go posting it elsewhere.

Asking price: $3995

Pictures: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...4&l=c8c23e5588

Last edited by apmkk; 04-25-2010 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Added pictures
Old 04-06-2010, 01:57 PM

Registered SVX
Re: 1992 Teal LS-L in Michigan

New price, see above.
Old 04-25-2010, 06:14 PM

Registered SVX
Re: 1992 Teal LS-L in Michigan

Dropped price again.