Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Cars For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2008, 10:13 PM
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
92 black ls in NYC

Alright here's the deal had an accident last week, back is totalled, right quarter panel is totaled, door on the passenger side is dented, and front headlights are gone, so is the hood ( well it actually can be flattened its not really bad, bended slightly). plus radiator is shot. Drivers side is good, a few scratches, door is good, rims are there with tires replaced only 2 years ago, left struts and axels should be fine, all windows except the front windshield are in good condition, alot of money was put into the car almost everything was replaced, car had a rebuild tranny for 3500, the front is fine but the back gears are damaged do not know if its savable.

Brand new waterpump, hydrolic hose, return hose, valve cover gaskets, starter, stabilizer links,low ball joints alone were done in the last month, cost me over 600, there all in place with no damage, look at my thread in tech-que and answers when i was workin on it. 3 of the rims and tires are fine, engine had 162k on it, ran beautifully it dosent have a scratch on it, alternator and intake are fine, abs kit is damaged and radiator is shot. took out the seats and battery, the rest of the inside is good, dash board swade, and.......this car is strictly for parts, frame is bent.

Theres no time to strip the car and its in my mechanics garage in babylon, NY. Wich is long island, 25 minutes from NYC, need it out asap, it hurts me to sell a car that had so much money put into it, but i need it out by sunday asap, im lookin to sell it for 400, thats how much sellin just a couple parts and scrap metal offered, car needs to be towed, the rear wheel on the right side was ripped off with the suspension, lookin for offers, pm me.
Old 12-10-2008, 06:59 AM
Unregistered User

Send a message via MSN to Freeman
Registered SVX
Re: 92 black ls in NYC

Any chance you'll post pictures, my friend? Sorry to hear about the car..
1992 Pearl White LS-L "Ruslana" #4946 - 180k on body, 95k on engine.
Mods: ECU bead crush, 15 min mod, 20 min mod, drilled/slotted rotors & Axxis ceramic brakes, SS lines, 17" Evoke F1 wheels, XS-HF137 Sony Xplod speakers, 6000k HID's (lows & fogs), resistor mod, 1½" Sleek Spoiler mod, custom exhaust by svxfiles, '02 WRX aluminum racing radiator by svxfiles, Summit Racing 400# x 300# springs w/ Koni's by svxfiles, ClassGlass fiberglass hood /w scoop, Nevin's rear sway bar, '97 grille, phenolic spacers, custom LED interior lighting, custom paint.
†"War doesn't determine who is right, only who is left"†
Work to be done: Tinted windows, clear/LED tail lights, tailbar mod, "Power Mode" mod, Supertone horns, clear corners & headlight lenses, 2 pc splitters or custom bumper, Alcyone side skirts, TruSpeed Stage III SVX Intake, Hydra, 4.44 tranny swap, JDM auto folding side mirrors, engine rebuild, super charger, STi seats, bone leather interior /w SVX emblem, dash overhaul, SVX decals, paint (stock color). Total cost?: 22k At least it's going down..
Old 12-10-2008, 09:41 AM

if you could get me a pic of the front end, mostly the headlights, i would appreciate it.
Im currently looking into doing a headlight project for the SVX that will be cheap and easy and i need another set of headlights to work with.

As long as the housings/body is in fair condition. Cracked or shattered lenses mean nothing to me in this project.

1992 SVX LS-L Pearl White 102,000 miles (Gone)

2005 Evolution 8 SSL Tarmac Black (new daily)

1995 Eclipse GSX Durango Copper Pearl (teh beast)
276awhp/280awtq @ 18psi (560's inj)
260awhp/260awtq @ 17psi (stock inj)
Old 12-10-2008, 09:45 AM
Bad decisions effect everybody

Send a message via AIM to JaySVX Send a message via Yahoo to JaySVX

If this doesn't sell, i would like to buy it as a whole in january. I need some pictures though, to figure out how to transport. I'm guessing flat car hauler, but if it can be dollied that'd be nice. My engine has some leaky rings and would like a spare engine to tinker with.
2004 Ford Excursion Eddie Bauer, 6.0litre Power Stroke Diesel - Daily Driver.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, scotch in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA !!!!!
Old 12-10-2008, 10:27 AM

Send a message via AIM to RS22b

I will see what i can do to help you out in the matter. Im right in NJ outside the Lincoln tunnel.

_billy

9 subies, 1-914 and a Dakar!
But still looking for my project SVX
Old 12-10-2008, 10:44 AM
Banned

Registered SVX

the headlights are shot, the tabs that hold them in are broken off

i have the car and will take pictures tomorrow
i did all the recent work, using oem parts
the only way i would transport it, is a tow truck
Old 12-11-2008, 06:42 PM
Banned

Registered SVX

pictures can be found here http://gallery.me.com/jamesc4#100016
Old 12-11-2008, 11:23 PM
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX

Anyone who can get it by sunday its theirs all I'm askin for is too match the price the junkyard and scrap metal is givin me wich is nothin, it needs a flatbed, I hate to see it crushed rather have some one use it, if I had a place to keep it I wouldent sell it, sabin did me a favor and is holdin it 4 me, he worked on it personally , we just put in new links and ball joints, valve cover gaskets and.........engine is beautifull, all the parts I mentioned earlier are good, whoever gets it will be lucky, everything is negotiable , pm me ill give u my number. Thanks for the comments, car was pullin like a beast, in good condition waitin for more work, main thing everyone was safe so I'm gettin over it love that car and the front definetly has a lot of spares in good I mean good condition.