Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Cars For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-16-2007, 04:00 PM
95 SVX L - New owner

Send a message via AIM to min
95 Svx Ad L

Just got my SVX back from the budfreak1 world. It's running like a charm. Took it right away and bought 4 Kuhmo tires so now it's ready for sale. I would love to keep it, but I need something a bit easier to maintain. As soon as I get pictures, I'll post them. It has 120,000 miles, new timing belt/water pump, radiator, steering rack, transmission (4.44) battery and of course tires. Even though I'll take a few thousand dollars hit, I am asking $5000. I need to turn around and get my son a car after I sell this one. The body is excellent...no rust. none.
Old 02-16-2007, 05:55 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Budfreak
I will vouche for this car. It is very solid and needs nothing but very small insignificant things which I have and can fix. It has ZERO rust on it and drives very nicely. A beautiful SVX and it was a privledge to work on it. Hope Pete and you enjoy it Min while you have it.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:31 PM

Send a message via AIM to FastLaneFatty
hey! Car sounds awesome, but I have a few questions.
1.Got pictures?

2.How firm is that $5,000 asking price? I'm not in any mood to lowball somebody, it's just that a) I live in Michigan, so it'd be quite the hike to come get it, b) have a guy looking at my 91' Talon TSi, he hasn't tried to haggle me on 4,000, but I suspect he might, and that's all I'd have to offer on the car, and c) I completely understand that it's my responsibility and not yours, but if I get the car, I need to pay someone to drive me out there, and get it plated/insured for 6 months, and that'll cost me roughly 600-700 bucks all said and done.

Also, Budfreak said there are small insignificant things to fix. What exactly are they? If we're talking interior tears or fading, I could care less

Appreciate the time you spent reading this, if you could give me a reply that'd be excellent.

Also, just a tip for everyone here. Make sure you know who you're buying from. I had some problems a while back with my talon, my driveshaft FELL OUT. Turns out the guy I bought it from had zip-tied it. Yes, I said zip-tied.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:27 PM
95 SVX L - New owner

a couple things

i still have to have the ball joint fixed, a pvc pipe, and a knock sensor. i am doing that in a week or so. brand new tires. like 3 weeks ago tires. somewhat firm on the 5,000, but you wouldn't have to do anything for some time. you could write budfreak to see what his thoughts are. probably ready to sell in april or may. i will have pics as soon as i can keep my son home long enough while the light of day is on.
Old 03-08-2007, 08:06 PM

Send a message via AIM to FastLaneFatty
hmm. Well, that actually does sound like I might be able to meet around that pricing, if you aren't selling it till april/may. gives me time to sell the talon. Do me a favor and e-mail me when you've got pics? I've been looking for an SVX for the longest time, and so far this is sounding like the best one I've found.
Old 03-08-2007, 08:27 PM
95 SVX L - New owner

pics

i will email you as soon as i get some pics. he has it fixed up really nice.
Old 07-03-2007, 05:42 PM
95 SVX L - New owner

4th of July sale!

I am having a sale on my SVX until July 9th. A blowout, 4th of July sale! The sale price is $4,400! It still runs like a dream!
Old 07-03-2007, 05:43 PM
95 SVX L - New owner

95 Svx L Awd

just saw that the title left out a letter. it is AWD