IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > MOD Mania
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-25-2005, 05:27 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST

Send a message via AIM to Phast SVX
Smile Phast SVX's Turbo system thread

Well i've kind of been holding off on talking about my plans till i had aquired a good deal of the hardware(and software thanks to ecutune)as to not be mistaken for an internet s*** talker. My turbo system will be running aprox 7lbs, or whatever the engine is happy at, of boost on a 60 trim t3/t4 with a .63 exhuast. I have a tia 38mm wastegate and a HKS evc-ez2 to control boost. a 50mm tial blow off valve as well(gotta love tial). Fuel management will come thanks to michael over at Ecutune with his stage 2v3 z32 maf upgrade, tomei harness. I will also be running a walbro 255lph fuel pump with a greddy rebics Adition injector controler(have not decided on what injector to plumb). The 26x6.5x3.5 core fmic with 2.5 in/out will make me get creative, but i have taken the bumper off and it will fit(barely) with some modification(sawzall style!). the downpipe will run straght to the stebro. I'll install a remote cutout for the track, but i dont anticipate the stebro to create any kind of boost problems. As of this point all i need is the walbro and the tails are on the way.i need piping and then the real work will begin.

I will be taking the stage 1v4 and 2v3 to a AWD dyno in milwuakee within the month to run back to back for all those curious of stock afm limits and if a bolt-on SVX is surpassing it. the nitrous has been sold and theres no turning back now.... so ill keep you updated with pictures as things meterialize. Going into my final year of college we will see how my free time is, but don't look for it to be rolling anytime in the near future.
Any comments or suggestions are more then welcome! (im sure the frustration will be on its way soon)
~Phil