SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Technical Q & A
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2007, 11:21 PM
Tan interior=Sex

Question about SVXs AWD

I recently read a article about a australian racing team that ran the R32 skylines back before they where banned, apparently they overrode the 4wd system in favor of a manual torque adjust knob (its late i don't know how else to explain)

anyways the story talked about feeding different ohlms into the G meters and it made me wonder if something like this could be done on a SVX,

what i need to know which way subaru went about setting up the 4wd sensors, did they use wheel speed sensors? or G meters etc?

anyways i currently don't own a SVX but have thought about buying one a few times (had atleast 1 great test drive in a clean 95 LSi) and if i could devise a way of manually adjusting the amount of torque front to rear then i may be all over teh car again, i seriesly would like to own one of these cars someday. anyways if this idea goes kaput then ill probably just keep loving my 1st gen mr2s and alfa romeos

on a bit of a off-topic question: i know the SVX is a wonderful grand tourer, but can it still be aggressive enouph that you sometime feel the need to act like a animal?

Last edited by Ottobon; 03-14-2007 at 11:25 PM.