Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should the SVX be included in the Forza motorsport video game?
Yes 16 84.21%
No 0 0%
dont care 3 15.79%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2011, 12:50 PM
Subaru Bronze Contributor

Non SVX on Forza 3 motorsport video game

Sorry if this is the wrong area to post this, but here's a a copy of the email I sent to Forza (forzafb@microsoft.com) so they would consider adding the SVX to their downloadable content (DLC) for the xbox 360.

Dear sir/ madam,

I know you guys are busy, but I just have one question, will the 1992-97 Subaru SVX be on the next DLC?
If not, will it ever make it as a DLC? I'm sure a lot of people including me would like to see the SVX make it
into Forza 3 or 4. There's a huge fan based forum based on the SVX, online and in the real world. It was also mentioned
a lot of times on your blog/ forums. Hope you guys would consider it. Thanks in advance.

John form NY

Its simple, straight forward request. If you guys are a fan of Forza, or Forza 3 you can email them and let our voice be heard.!
For those who are not familiar with this, its a video racing game that lets you customize your car, from paint to engine and chassis parts etc.... It would be nice to
see virtually modded SVX( in your own virtual garage ) and race against other classes.