SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2007, 12:52 AM
THE MEMBER

Send a message via AIM to marlettpat Send a message via Yahoo to marlettpat
Possibly for sale, Black 92

so i have not been on here in a long time and i apologize. my passion for the club has somewhat dwindled being so busy. my love for the car will never die. but sadly i believe its time to sell. with gas prices going up and me just genuinely wanting something new and exciting, i am deciding to sell my car. my decision is not final. I would like to see what i can get for it and try to keep it among friends before i sell it locally. so here it is... im listing everything wrong with it first to not let anything unmention, please just keep reading on, its a nice car. Located in Lancaster Pennsylvania....

Black 92 with 275000 miles on the odo.
No spoiler.
Leather seats, gear shift, steering wheel.
Suede leather door inserts.
Loved 99% of the days of its life in my hands.
Waxed everyother month.
Oil changed every three months or sooner.
Washed atleast once a month.
Few exterior defects, oxidation on the roof, a small rust spot in teh 1/4 panel rear drivers side. Curb rash on rear bumper. Paint crack in drivers door.
Interiorly, worn drivers seat. The rest of the seats in great condition as usual. Center trim around the gear selector currently cracked, im off tomorrow so i will super glue it. Steering wheel shows usual wear of a car with as many miles. Sun roof works great. Windows all in operation. Thats all i can think of, i apologize if i forget something.

The motor was replaced at about 230000 miles with one with 88000 miles on it putting the motor at roughly 125000 miles. runs great. there is some hestitation when its cold outside but it has to do with the throttle body. i recently cleaned it and i believe one of the vacuum hoses came loose.

The trans was replaced about 2 years ago with a FWD tranny from a 1.8 impreza. the trans helps with gas milage, getting about 18 mpg city driving, but the loss of AWD stinks. The seat of my pants dyno tells me its quicker, but who knows.

At the same time the trans was replaced, the wheel bearings were done as well. If wanted, i can try to find the paperwork for the trans and wheel bearings.

The rotors and brake pads were replaced less than a year ago. The rotors are drilled and slotted, but i forget the brand name. The exhaust has no leaks, but the one heat sheild does quite a bit of rattling.

Mechanically, i belive that is all that you would need to know. If i am forgetting anything, please let me know. Now to what is done to my car.

-Front bumper cover made by our own stevebsy
-7 Spoke ICW wheels, Bronze color
-Drilled and slotted rotors as i mentioned above
-Custom air intake. Just ask about it
-Optima Yellow Top battery
-Custom painted interior dash, pictures coming soon. Red, using an audi car paint. Looks great in my personal opinion
-Panisonic Headunit with ipod control, if wanted, ipod comes with car.
-Alpine Type R Component Speakers in the front.
-Alpine Type R 6x9s in Back
-Alpine Center channel speaker
-Alpine Type R 12" subwoofer in back in a sealed box, shakes houses, deafens little children. Can be replaced with a Alpine Type X 10" in a ported box for a little extra
-3000 Watt Legacy Amplifier powering the sub
-300x2 Profile Amplifier powering components
Stock wheels come with car as well, as well as a whole mess of parts including a throttle body, coolant resivoir, original subaru from mount license plate kit. Honestly i dont even know what all of the parts are that i have, mostly engine parts.

As you may see in my locker, my car is pretty sweet. I love it and hate to get rid of it, but its time. I want to give it to a good home. What i want for my car is a little crazy and im not gonna ask that from anyone on here cuz i know it will go somewhere it will be loved. If anyone wants my baby, im asking $3000, but very negotiable. If your interested, make me an offer. Thanks for reading me

Pat

Last edited by marlettpat; 11-03-2007 at 03:56 PM. Reason: error
Old 11-03-2007, 03:57 PM
THE MEMBER

i guess no one wants it? make me an offer?
Old 11-03-2007, 03:59 PM
Moar shifty!
Subaru Gold Contributor

Send a message via MSN to Crazy_pilot
Registered SVX
Here's a template you can use to list your car, which should give interested people all the info they'd like. http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=38228

92 Ebony Mica LS-L "A Rolling Restoration": 223,250 KM - Sleeping
2007 STi 6MT, Stance GR+ coilovers, PWR Rad, JDM hood badge, svxfiles 6000K HIDs, JDM Clear Corners, $15/15 min mod, $20/20 min mod, Energy Swaybar Bushings, Hella Supertones horns, Gold STi BBS rims, Group A lightweight crank pulley, A/C system removed, Custom header-back exhaust, Hybrid carbon/metal rear sway bar, restored headlights with CCFL halos
2008 Subaru Legacy Spec B - Diamond Grey Metallic - Sold
2020 Ram 1500 Longhorn - Red Pearl

Old 11-08-2007, 04:31 PM
THE MEMBER

bumpity bump bump