Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > MOD Mania > Proven Engine Enhancements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2012, 08:49 PM
Still Cant' Say the Z-Word

Send a message via AIM to LetItSnow
Registered SVX
Re: CAI Feeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by enom.com
truspeed-performance.com domain name record

This name has EXPIRED, the former whois information is:

Registrant:
Truspeed Performance
John Beasley
8523 S Mesa Drive
Sandy, UT 84093 US
+1.8012437812
Ut oh! 678910

Last edited by LetItSnow; 07-16-2012 at 08:53 PM.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:33 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX

Every last dime is being pinched and being put into this project, we are doing everything we can to meet the deadline, pictures to come, soon, dyno time hasn't been scheduled yet, however it isn't hard for me to get in within a day or so, I know the owner of the dyno. Projects should roll out ontime, updates when I have them. Any issues you all have my contact info. Site is being reworked and and will be up and functional when the loan comes through and we finish our move. We posted on facebook

TruSpeed Performance LLC
June 28
TruSpeed is currently in a down time, for expansion and research and development, we are not currently taking any vehicles. Sorry for the inconvenience we hope to be back up and running soon!
Old 07-16-2012, 10:27 PM
some sort of nerd. some sort.
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybeas View Post
Every last dime is being pinched and being put into this project, we are doing everything we can to meet the deadline, pictures to come, soon, dyno time hasn't been scheduled yet, however it isn't hard for me to get in within a day or so, I know the owner of the dyno. Projects should roll out ontime, updates when I have them. Any issues you all have my contact info. Site is being reworked and and will be up and functional when the loan comes through and we finish our move. We posted on facebook

TruSpeed Performance LLC
June 28
TruSpeed is currently in a down time, for expansion and research and development, we are not currently taking any vehicles. Sorry for the inconvenience we hope to be back up and running soon!
I, for one, don't care at all about dyno numbers, I am more than capable of doing that myself, and my car is different enough from the one that you dyno that it won't mean anything to me anyway. Ship the intakes to the people that already paid for them before you do that.
'94 Laguna Blue LSi ~159k.......JDM ultra short-geared 3.900 STi Version 7 6-speed w/ Cobb shortshifter, ECUtune 244,8.1mm/256,9.1mm i/e cams, group N motor mounts, '97 grille, JDM clear corners, Momo JDM Legacy GT steering wheel, apkarian's LED tails, silver STi BBS wheels, PWR radiator, redstuff pads f/r, drilled/slotted rotors, bontragerworks rsb #18, Koni/GC 450f/375r coilovers, Megan Racing adjustable lateral links, KMac c/c plates, Stebro exhaust, ECUtune 1v5, Optima battery in the trunk where it belongs. Turbo project

'97 Ebony LSi ~137k #036.......Power mode mod, JDM clear corners, BBS wheels. AUX/pocket mod

Now a mod "over there" ............Photo album
Old 07-17-2012, 09:38 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by icingdeath88 View Post
I, for one, don't care at all about dyno numbers, I am more than capable of doing that myself, and my car is different enough from the one that you dyno that it won't mean anything to me anyway. Ship the intakes to the people that already paid for them before you do that.
That's the plan dyno numbers aren't coming out until after the intakes go out.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:39 AM

Registered SVX

Quote:
That's the plan dyno numbers aren't coming out until after the intakes go out.
Really? I thought that your plan was to dyno them all first..

let me look..
Quote:
[10-09-2010, 07:33 PM]
I definitely understand you wanting to see numbers...

Once they are done I will do numbers on a dyno for all 3 stages as well as an oem pull. Stage I and Stage II will be on a completely stock car with an automatic transmission. Stage III will be on a 5mt SVX with catback exhaust and hydra nemesis with base map. Then I will tune the hydra for the mods I have done and show what can be made from the hydra, intake and catback exhaust with a good tune.
Sounded to me like you were going to test and have numbers once they were done, as in before you shipped them...
When you use the term "once", it implies that you mean right after... for example: Once you beat the egg, add the flour.
As in its the next step, not something you will get around too.

On another topic...Looky what I found when trying to dig up that other post.

Where did you get this idea that you told people this would be ready by July 30th, 2012?

Quote:
[11-10-2010, 05:09 PM]
That is the goal R&D done before the end of november, and available as a production product in time for xmas. Thanks for everyone for the prompt responses! Can't wait to share progress I'll be ordering parts in the next day or two! fab will begin soon!
Is July 30th, 2012 when Christmas of 2010 is being celebrated?
I guess I need to go Christmas shopping now?

Anyways, just ship these people their intakes! Your overdue by a year and half from your original date..
Your word is worth nothing.. So don't bother to dyno them, I wont believe you anyways...

Last edited by Lookin4SVX; 07-18-2012 at 12:46 AM.
Old 07-18-2012, 06:27 PM
Banned

Registered SVX

Once again rehashing the same thing, there were a lot of issues, if you've followed the entire thread, nothing has gone as was the original plan. I will put out dyno sheets that come directly from a Mustang Dynomometer and cannot be altered... but if you think it's my word that's in question... good luck with that.

The original plan was to have the product out with dyno numbers included before the product goes out to customers, and yes we were hoping to be in time for Christmas 2010, however as everyone knows that did not happen, I've done my best to get these out as soon as I can.

The deadline I set recently was the 30th, as most of the product is coming together as we speak. I will be shipping them to those who had bought into the project. Dyno numbers for all the original versions will be posted. What you do with them is your dilemma. This is the last time I'm checking until I have more pictures etc. have fun nit picking and trying to find fault with me.

I will be delivering a product I promised, and have worked my butt of to make happen. Perhaps I didn't choose the best way of financing the project, and perhaps I shouldn't have mentioned that I was doing it until it was done and ready to ship. I have learned my lesson with this community, and I as a new small business owner have gone through a lot over the past two years. These issues, as much as they are none of your business, have not helped in this situation. For the thousandth time, I apologize for the delays.
Old 07-19-2012, 04:12 PM
Takin tools to task

Send a message via MSN to NikFu S.
Registered SVX

Looking forward to it.

'92 Dark Teal SVX LS-L, >146,000m
3 pedals, 5 speeds., restoration underway.
2012 Honda Insight, slow but cute.
Old 07-22-2012, 11:47 PM
some sort of nerd. some sort.
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX

Johny, before I forget, my shipping address has changed since this got started. Please check your Facebook messages for my new address, and send me a quick reply so I know you got it. Thanks.
'94 Laguna Blue LSi ~159k.......JDM ultra short-geared 3.900 STi Version 7 6-speed w/ Cobb shortshifter, ECUtune 244,8.1mm/256,9.1mm i/e cams, group N motor mounts, '97 grille, JDM clear corners, Momo JDM Legacy GT steering wheel, apkarian's LED tails, silver STi BBS wheels, PWR radiator, redstuff pads f/r, drilled/slotted rotors, bontragerworks rsb #18, Koni/GC 450f/375r coilovers, Megan Racing adjustable lateral links, KMac c/c plates, Stebro exhaust, ECUtune 1v5, Optima battery in the trunk where it belongs. Turbo project

'97 Ebony LSi ~137k #036.......Power mode mod, JDM clear corners, BBS wheels. AUX/pocket mod

Now a mod "over there" ............Photo album
Old 07-26-2012, 08:36 PM

Send a message via AIM to thickasxthieves
Registered SVX

My shipping address has changed as well, PM sent.
Stage 2 ECUTune chip, 370cc injectors, ECUTune valve body and TCU, solid rubber motor mounts from a forester, outlaw phenolic spacers, COBBTuning lightweight blue crank pulley, Bontragerworks 22mm rear sway bar & endlinks, StrongFlex poly front sway bar bushings, Powergrid adjustable front sway bar endlinks, 17" MOMO CORSE RPM wheels w/ Toyo Proxes4 225/45, drilled/slotted rotors f/r, stainless lines, ceramic pads, Blue silicone radiator hoses, power mode switch, gold jdm hood badge, 20% tint all around, Hella optilux xtreme yellow fog bulbs

parts waiting to go on car: the rest of the strongflex polyurethane suspension bushing set
Old 07-27-2012, 12:07 PM

Registered SVX

This is a horrible attitude to take with customers Johnny. I have to say, I realize you're on the defensive, but showing your frustration with snide comments is truly disgusting. Your business issues are just that, YOUR issues. Letting them impact a product that is fairly simple to design, much less for 2 years, is inexcusable.

Here's my point, if you are going to run a business, man the f*** up. I would not have been as understanding as any of the fine, patient people on here. Good luck with your future products.

Quote:
Once again rehashing the same thing, there were a lot of issues, if you've followed the entire thread, nothing has gone as was the original plan. I will put out dyno sheets that come directly from a Mustang Dynomometer and cannot be altered... but if you think it's my word that's in question... good luck with that.

The original plan was to have the product out with dyno numbers included before the product goes out to customers, and yes we were hoping to be in time for Christmas 2010, however as everyone knows that did not happen, I've done my best to get these out as soon as I can.

The deadline I set recently was the 30th, as most of the product is coming together as we speak. I will be shipping them to those who had bought into the project. Dyno numbers for all the original versions will be posted. What you do with them is your dilemma. This is the last time I'm checking until I have more pictures etc. have fun nit picking and trying to find fault with me.

I will be delivering a product I promised, and have worked my butt of to make happen. Perhaps I didn't choose the best way of financing the project, and perhaps I shouldn't have mentioned that I was doing it until it was done and ready to ship. I have learned my lesson with this community, and I as a new small business owner have gone through a lot over the past two years. These issues, as much as they are none of your business, have not helped in this situation. For the thousandth time, I apologize for the delays.

'92 Ls-L Dark Teal
11:1 CR ECUTUNE pistons
ECUTUNE .256 duration intake/exhaust cams
ECUTUNE STAGE 2AV1 ECU
Z32 MAF/SR20DET injectors
Balanced & Blueprinted
Old 07-27-2012, 12:55 PM
Takin tools to task

Send a message via MSN to NikFu S.
Registered SVX

My shipping address has changed as well but the old one will still work.

'92 Dark Teal SVX LS-L, >146,000m
3 pedals, 5 speeds., restoration underway.
2012 Honda Insight, slow but cute.
Old 07-27-2012, 02:37 PM
Banned

Registered SVX

Nassir, and thieves got your updated addresses, sent Larry a PM Nick please get me an updated address either on here or facebook, or you can email it to me @ info@truspeed-performance.com. I will be posting some pictures on the thread the first of the week. Nassir, and thieves I also replied to your pm's with some other info. Please check them and get back to me.
Old 07-29-2012, 05:43 PM
Banned

Registered SVX

Trying to get all the images uploaded and everything for you guys, just been really busy, here are the ones I have so far.

Stage II Filter

Stage III Filter

Bypass Valve (Standard with Stage III)

Old 07-29-2012, 05:44 PM
Banned

Registered SVX

one more of the bypass:

MAF Adapters for Stage I and II

Old 07-29-2012, 08:17 PM

Send a message via AIM to Green1995SVX Send a message via Yahoo to Green1995SVX
Registered SVX Classic SVX

Any pics of the custom stuff?
2001 Audi S8
Closed Thread