Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Parts For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-2010, 08:16 AM

Two (nearly) complete cars!

I have two complete cars less the transmissions and engines. I will sell any part of these two cars.

Black 1992 was used for a engine swap by the person I purchased the car from. It is the most perfect svx body I have (out of 4) without a scratch. It is black and the paint is good. The car had few miles and spent its life in a garage. The (grey) interior is excellent. Heater core, axles, brakes, wheels, windows, hood, trunk lid, headlights, maybe a taillight (we all know they crack easily and like moisture), sunroof, sunroof motors, you name it. I cannot list every part this car can give. I have taken the cv joints and rear axles. Rear dif is still intact, driveshaft, engine and tranny mounts, etc.

Green 1992 was bought for the use of its good tranny. Engine needs a head gasket done (give me 3 months to get to it) tranny has been taken out. Other than that, it is a very nice car. Interior is very clean for the age (not as perfect as black car, which is a time capsule) with no tears in the grey leather and good suede trim all around.
Axles, brakes, wheels, doors, hood, drivers fender has small dent every other body panel is for sale.

Both of these cars are available as rollers or for individual parts. If you want the whole car hurry before people start taking the good stuff. I have pictures of everything and access to all parts throughout the work day.

Ask away!!!
Thanks,
James Butler