Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Cars For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-04-2007, 07:54 AM
A mom with style ;-)

Send a message via Yahoo to momzsvx
Jason, this svx is a 92 right. I forget if its an lsi. I believe your price is still high even with the 1,000 dollar drop.

How is road demon doing anyway? You could keep this one and drive while road demon sits pritty to race.

92 LS-L parts
94-LSi My baby
95-(AWD) polo green T-Boned
Old 03-04-2007, 01:24 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Budfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by momzsvx
Jason, this svx is a 92 right. I forget if its an lsi. I believe your price is still high even with the 1,000 dollar drop.

How is road demon doing anyway? You could keep this one and drive while road demon sits pritty to race.
Yes, it is a 92 and it's an LS-L. It has everything but a spoiler. The only problem with it is peeling bumper paint and one dent is the rear quarter. The car is completely there, together and documented and worth every cent of $3,000 for it's mileage and the amount of work it has had done. I'll also be putting in new tranny seals and rear wheel bearings in the next few days.

Road Demon is still sitting and awaiting me to get to work on it. I have been far too busy lately and it's too cold to work on it in my little shop here. I'll get cracking on it in a few weeks when I get some things settled down and done. Right now my main concern is to pick up Road Demon II from N. Carolina and get it back here, Get a motor and 4.44's in, and stage 2V7 plus all my own mods before Reading. It's not looking good if I don't get some more work or sell this pearl SOON.
Old 03-04-2007, 04:13 PM
A mom with style ;-)

Its cool you’re getting another svx for yourself. I am excited to see it. I understand you had taken time and a lot of it had gone into the car meaning pearlie but its a 92 I just paid a bit over that for my 94 lsi. I would like this car to be sold as well, but it just seems to be a stretch.

Have you thought about driving truck like your step dad? Driving trucks locally will bring in some nice cash for you before reading. I will not make up their at this time as its on my birthday and my relatives are moving from MN to here and my husband will be assisting with all of that. BUMMER for me. One day I will arrive. ;-)

92 LS-L parts
94-LSi My baby
Old 03-04-2007, 06:24 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Quote:
Its cool you’re getting another svx for yourself. I am excited to see it. I understand you had taken time and a lot of it had gone into the car meaning pearlie but its a 92 I just paid a bit over that for my 94 lsi. I would like this car to be sold as well, but it just seems to be a stretch.

Have you thought about driving truck like your step dad? Driving trucks locally will bring in some nice cash for you before reading. I will not make up their at this time as its on my birthday and my relatives are moving from MN to here and my husband will be assisting with all of that. BUMMER for me. One day I will arrive. ;-)
The year doesn't matter too much when it comes to being fully documented and having only 92K miles. Kelly Blue Book on this car is $4,575.

I'm doing OK with what I'm making right now, Just the trip to Okla. and back killed my funds big time. I hope you make it out to Reading sometime and get to experience it. It's a load of fun.
Old 03-04-2007, 08:52 PM
A mom with style ;-)

That is amazing to me. Ya know I have a 92 lsi in my barn. I only paid 300 for it. I know the electric is toast but not sure what else is bad. The miles is less than 100K if I remember right. It was on the road in 2006 before I purchased it. If I was to slam in the car $3K then I may have another running svx. OH Boy! its all black as well. I just find that hard ot believe and may sell if to make a small profit. I just find that amazing, although I would never sell it. I would just have three cool cars. I have a carfax on the car. I know it has been in a wreck before. The under carage looks as if its been ran hard such like over speed bumps and all in the front. But the body looks really good as it will be minus a hood and a few small minor parts. Ya know I would sell the 92 as I do not like the seat belt tracking system. So what do you think road worthy with $3,000. The radio is all torn out of it and so forth. But could it be a realistic view.

92 LS-L parts
94-LSi My baby
Old 03-04-2007, 09:04 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Quote:
That is amazing to me. Ya know I have a 92 lsi in my barn. I only paid 300 for it. I know the electric is toast but not sure what else is bad. The miles is less than 100K if I remember right. It was on the road in 2006 before I purchased it. If I was to slam in the car $3K then I may have another running svx. OH Boy! its all black as well. I just find that hard ot believe and may sell if to make a small profit. I just find that amazing, although I would never sell it. I would just have three cool cars. I have a carfax on the car. I know it has been in a wreck before. The under carage looks as if its been ran hard such like over speed bumps and all in the front. But the body looks really good as it will be minus a hood and a few small minor parts. Ya know I would sell the 92 as I do not like the seat belt tracking system. So what do you think road worthy with $3,000. The radio is all torn out of it and so forth. But could it be a realistic view.
I doubt it would take that much money to fix it. I could probally fix it up for $1,000(give or take a few hundred). I'd say it would be worth 2K if rust free and 100% operational even with the carfax report. That really hurts the value though.
Old 03-04-2007, 09:25 PM
A mom with style ;-)

Jason if I hit the lotto I would ship my car your way. I do not have that kind of money and will not for a while. Sure need to start playing then I would have a fleet of svx’s ;-)
It has been a dream to get this car running.

92 LS-L parts
94-LSi My baby
Old 03-04-2007, 09:30 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Quote:
Jason if I hit the lotto I would ship my car your way. I do not have that kind of money and will not for a while. Sure need to start playing then I would have a fleet of svx’s ;-)
It has been a dream to get this car running.
If I get a spare day during the spring or summer maybe I'll come out your way and look it over for you and see what we can do for ya.
Old 03-04-2007, 10:00 PM
A mom with style ;-)

When you visit Mohican or something like that? That would be cool. Anthony does not believe this car could ever be road worthy. But I do know you have seen the ones that are and are not. I will never be able to have it done for a while. Like I mentioned it would be a dream to see him (Bandit) on the road.

92 LS-L parts
94-LSi My baby
Old 03-04-2007, 11:30 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Quote:
When you visit Mohican or something like that? That would be cool. Anthony does not believe this car could ever be road worthy. But I do know you have seen the ones that are and are not. I will never be able to have it done for a while. Like I mentioned it would be a dream to see him (Bandit) on the road.
Yeah, or just a day I get bored and have free that I could come out and crawl around bandit for awhile.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:16 PM
BoreD'oh Poseur Faux Pas

is this SVX still available?... after all the e-mails we've been sending i could have just bought this one from you....
Old 03-07-2007, 06:06 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traitor_Moron
is this SVX still available?... after all the e-mails we've been sending i could have just bought this one from you....
yes sir, It is available and I'm in the middle of doing tranny seals and rear bearings to it right now. Check the link in my siggy for pics and details on it.
Old 04-03-2007, 11:21 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

New Pics!

I finally got to clean up the pearl and get some pics today. Mind you, this is only a wash job and nothing more, So you can see how good it really looks and then imagine after some TLC with wax and a buffer. All the details can be found here: Pearly Details I'd be willing to trade for a non running SVX along with some cash also. PM me if interested.

Last edited by Budfreak; 04-04-2007 at 12:03 AM.
Old 04-04-2007, 05:29 AM
Moar shifty!
Subaru Gold Contributor

Send a message via MSN to Crazy_pilot
Registered SVX
You have PM.

92 Ebony Mica LS-L "A Rolling Restoration": 223,250 KM - Sleeping
2007 STi 6MT, Stance GR+ coilovers, PWR Rad, JDM hood badge, svxfiles 6000K HIDs, JDM Clear Corners, $15/15 min mod, $20/20 min mod, Energy Swaybar Bushings, Hella Supertones horns, Gold STi BBS rims, Group A lightweight crank pulley, A/C system removed, Custom header-back exhaust, Hybrid carbon/metal rear sway bar, restored headlights with CCFL halos
2008 Subaru Legacy Spec B - Diamond Grey Metallic - Sold
2020 Ram 1500 Longhorn - Red Pearl

Old 04-04-2007, 04:30 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_pilot
You have PM.
You got one back. Good luck.