Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Cars For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2008, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicksubie View Post
Are you seriously thinking about selling the tealie?
Yeah I am guys. I am going back to a gas sipper and just got a military diesel blazer for my fun run around. I have had a load of fun with the tealie, but watching the miles roll on at the rate they do saddens me. I have had her since September, she runs great and is a dream...but have already put 20,000 miles on it. If either of ya are interested let me know, I am still trying to decide on a price.

Caryn
late 04 wrx 5spd man trans * kit by TomsSvx* ,exedy clutch,Stage 1v4 ECU chip. custom exhaust from the 02 sensors,K&N panel filter,phoenix gold 400w amp hooked up to the stock size speakers with JVC head unit w/remote plays MP3's, Refinished headlights with acrylic coating,7500k blue bulbs low and high beams and yellow fogs,yokohama avid v4s
Old 04-05-2008, 04:52 PM

Sad day

My family and I just returned from vacation in Florida and three hours later, Eric Suich drove off with my (now his) 5-speed SVX. We worked out the details while I was vacationing (ah, the power of the internet) and all that was left was Eric getting a ride from Fredericksburg VA from a couple of his friends. Other than My wife driving the car, I have never had to watch someone drive off with it - a sad day but I'm thrilled that it went to a real SVX enthusiast.

Eric, let me know when you get home and how the trip went. Enjoy the car!

Gads
Old 04-06-2008, 09:55 AM
word words wording

Send a message via AIM to SomethingElse Send a message via MSN to SomethingElse
Got home around 2 a.m.

This car has left me next to speechless. I think 97% of the SVX owners on this forum DO NOT!! ...REPEAT DO NOT!! .. know what an SVX is capable of. This car is by far the quickest,most responsive, best handling car ive ever driven. This thing is on rails. I was pulling high 28 mpg at above speed limit cruising speed in the mountains. The throttle response is simply unreal.

I seem to be the bringer of sad days anymore I feel really bad for your loss Gads. I have a similar experience with selling a 5 speed and watching it leave but I know it was harder for you then it was for me. All of the research, custom one of a kind mods.... This car is just.....whew... im still shaking

Also just want to say Gads is a super nice guy! He offered me coffee, I declined, mentioned I was a picky espresso drinker so he made us all espresso and cappuccino. He quickly went over everything done to the car, I wish we had more time to hang out...PLEASE GO TO READING!!!!

Rebuilt P/S pump info... http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=50918

If your car wont start info... http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...ighlight=click
Old 04-06-2008, 12:31 PM

Eric,

Glad to see you made it home safely - I knew the car would make it, I just wasn't sure that you could find espresso shots east of Roanoke.

Apologize to Chris and Dave for me - that was the first time I used that french roast for the coffee I made you guys (we received it as a present at Christmas). I made a capuccino for myself after you left and it wasn't the best.

I'll do my best to go to Reading and to bring you other items that I forgot to dig out of the nooks of my house. The original floormats, stock WRX tranny mount (to maybe take some of that slight buzz out of the Gruppe N mounts @ around 70 MPH) and the spare injectors are still here. I hated keeping you longer than necessary because I knew you had a long drive home ahead of you and unfortunately forgot those things.

She does corner on rails - I have never been able to get a peep out of those Firestone Wideoval tires, and I'd hate to think of how badly you'd have to mess up in order to do so. Those tires and the car with that suspension setup used to embarass my buddies slightly modded 2003 WRX with STi pinks, both in cornering and in acceleration.

The next time you are going up a long hill at highway speeds, floor it and revel in the torque. On a particular onramp near my work, my friend in the WRX and I would enter the curve and merge uphill nose to tail (at first) and if I was in front, I would easily pull away. If he was in front, all he could see of me was my nose the entire way up the hill.
Note to moderators - legal speeds were never exceeded in this manouver (poke poke, nudge nudge).

Enjoy the car, Chris - I couldn't have sold it to a better buyer.

Gads
Old 04-19-2008, 09:11 PM

damn i wish i lived somewhere that i could get a 5 or 6sp svx......granted i love alaska though!
Old 04-20-2008, 04:38 AM
One teal and One yellow

Very nice car Very sharp Very clean for its age Very good deal Very good selling detailed!

Please give this baby a new paint job and fix the rust and then bring it to Reading X.

92 LS-L TEAL since Aug '01
92 LS-L YELLOW since Mar '05
Old 04-21-2008, 06:55 PM
word words wording

Send a message via AIM to SomethingElse Send a message via MSN to SomethingElse
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSSVX View Post
Very nice car Very sharp Very clean for its age Very good deal Very good selling detailed!

Please give this baby a new paint job and fix the rust and then bring it to Reading X.
You have no Idea!! This car is...its just...I love this car so much I am seriously thinking about selling my 2004 S60R. Today I pulled almost 31 mpg. How on earth is this happening Stopping rust/and replacing tire is priority one!

Reading X ...im not sure yet on which car..this one or "Precious"....ive got 364.9561654 days to think about it

Rebuilt P/S pump info... http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=50918

If your car wont start info... http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...ighlight=click
Old 04-22-2008, 07:04 AM
Network Design Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomethingElse View Post
You have no Idea!! This car is...its just...I love this car so much I am seriously thinking about selling my 2004 S60R. Today I pulled almost 31 mpg. How on earth is this happening Stopping rust/and replacing tire is priority one!

Reading X ...im not sure yet on which car..this one or "Precious"....ive got 364.9561654 days to think about it
If I am to be there, you already know the answer to this one!!
-1993 Subaru SVX LS-L, Barcelona Red, #46, 160,000+ Miles (Sold to SomethingElse)
-2011 Toyota Sienna SE, Black, 30,000+ Miles (Swagger Wagon )
-2002 BMW R 1150R ABS, Black, 26,000+ Miles (Daily Driver )
SVX Owner from February 1997 to March 2008
SVX Online Community Member since February 1998
SVX World Network Member since February 2002, Member #520

Life is a game. Play to win.
The world belongs to those who can laugh at it.