Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX > Political Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2006, 01:07 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrophil
There is no doubt in my mind that WW3 will start in the Middle East.

Jeez... It's midnight, and I'm burned out for the night. Glad ta see you still online Dan!

I gotta get this project done, and at least get 2 or 3 hours sleep.
It's 10.08 am over here, anyways good night Rob, I will keep you updated all

A small joke I heard today:
in 1982, Italy won the world cup and Israel invades Lebanon
in 2006, Italy won the world cup and Israel invades Lebanon
Next time Italy wins the world cup we should all escape Lebanon

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.

Last edited by SilverSpear; 07-24-2006 at 01:11 AM.
Old 07-24-2006, 06:35 AM
Which manual is "that" in??

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear
It's 10.08 am over here, anyways good night Rob, I will keep you updated all

A small joke I heard today:
in 1982, Italy won the world cup and Israel invades Lebanon
in 2006, Italy won the world cup and Israel invades Lebanon
Next time Italy wins the world cup we should all escape Lebanon
Good one!!

I never did get those 2 or 3 hours of sleep. Which.... uhhhh.. also tells you if I got the project completed. NOT!! Out of time now. Gotta make that 70 minute drive to do a presentation on an unfinished product on absolutely no sleep.

Sanitation workers make more than I do. Why do I do this?

2 brain cells, and they always seem to be arguing with each other. Attitude.....

But.... The bright side is, the presentation isn't in Downtown Beirut, and I'm not driving there from the South side.

Yawnnnnn.... Stretch.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)
Old 07-24-2006, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Fixed something up ^^^ in bold .

Hizbullah = 1.5 million Shiites muslims... all willing to kill themselves to fight Jews... I dunno how could Israel win

No, I meant Arabs, not Muslims. Suicide bombing is pretty much an Arab sickness. There are millions (Billions?) of other Muslims around the world who think it's just as obscene as the non-Muslims
Old 07-24-2006, 07:14 AM

Quote:

Name one Jew (either an innocent victim or criminal) that was enslaved by Lebanon, starved, and then put into a gas chamber or burned alive.

You want me to name one Arab? I can name 350 of them if just I knew their names. Check what I replied Rob… ^ Upstairs (about the Nintendo and stuff)
You're missing the point. All I am saying here is that it's wrong to compare Jews to Nazis (especially in this situation). The Lebanese (or anyone else) are not being rounded up and mudered. People are dying becuase Israel wants to stop the attacks from the North. It looks as though they will push a few miles into Lebanon to create a buffer. When the attacks stop, they will leave. Just like before. If the attacks start again, Israel will create the buffer again.

With all your exagerations and assurances that a "gentleman" is in charge up there, you're just not getting it. Nobody cares how powerful Hezbollah is or who they pray to, or what color masks they hide behind. If the Lebanese won't stop them, they Israel has to. I know that it's callous to say it, but if some Lebanese are caught in the middle it's tragic, although not tragic enough to allow some crazys to shoot rockets. The attack stops tomorrow if the Lebanese government helps out.
Old 07-24-2006, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Mary and Jesus are both involved in the Muslim religion, and many Muslim name their daughters “Mary” because of Christianity.
Jesus is considered as a great prophet in the Muslim religion, but we as Christians do not consider Muhammad as a prophet.

This is just for your info.

<snip>

No God didn’t kill his own boy, rather the Jews rejected Jesus because they were expecting a tougher Messiah leading a great army… and as consequence our Jesus with no defense or backup whatsoever, was crucified.

Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
If God is all seeing and all knowing, then either Jesus is not his Son, or he let his Son die. I'm thinking that the G-man could have made the cross break or something if he really gave a shi!t...

That's always puzzled me about the Judeo-Christian (and Islam) thing. Persian, Jewish, Coptic, Egyptian, Jordanian, Syrian,,,Middle-Eastern people all have the same general physical characteristics, and clearly decended from the same group of people. Its all about (pretty subtle really) differences of opinion about the same events. It's the same God, same piece of dirt, what's really worth fighting over?

One more interesting tidbit. Muslims are very mysogenistic (sp?). In Arabic Islam (moreso than other religions), women are isolated from society, not educated, made to walk around in tents, etc, etc, etc. So why would the ultimate fantasy of a psychotic Jihadist be 72 of the things he hates even more than Jews? I submit that in reality, the reward is 72 virgin MEN. Maybe that's why Arab Muslims (correction for Danny) blow their children up? To make sure there is a steady supply of young boys...

Last edited by elvis; 07-24-2006 at 07:59 AM.
Old 07-24-2006, 10:14 AM
Old Timer (age that is)

Send a message via Yahoo to lhopp77
Registered SVX
Perfect Description!!

Quote:
They are coward bastards who cannot face their ennemies like men, they have to have their revenge on innocent civilians!!!

they are vampires who love to suck people's blood
You have perfectly described and defined the Islamic terrorists including Hezbollah.

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red
(+6 with other members of the family)

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 07-24-2006, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhopp77
You have perfectly described and defined the Islamic terrorists including Hezbollah.

Lee
+ infinity

Lee,
Im another one who tends to disagree with a lot of what you post (even if I don't bother to post responses in the threads) but in this thread, you've pretty much been spot on!!

Danny,
I'm gonna just chalk up some (most) of your posts in this thread to shell shock
Keep your head down and stay safe my friend, we all hope this mess ends soon.
Old 07-24-2006, 01:15 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

Quote:
And you all tell me that Israel has the right to do this??? If USA were in its shoes would it have its revenge on people's houses??

they are vampires who love to suck people's blood
Yes they do and yes we would. Dem people are terrorists and must be destroyed. Those aren't civilians, they are future suicide bomber wannabes. Israel's doing God's will by smiting the illegit bastard children of Abraham to smitherines because he promised dem Jews dat land.

(aka. teh israeli pre-emptive strike on 2 year old bastard bomber babies.)

Last edited by Noir; 07-24-2006 at 01:21 PM.
Old 07-24-2006, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis
If God is all seeing and all knowing, then either Jesus is not his Son, or he let his Son die. I'm thinking that the G-man could have made the cross break or something if he really gave a shi!t...

That's always puzzled me about the Judeo-Christian (and Islam) thing. Persian, Jewish, Coptic, Egyptian, Jordanian, Syrian,,,Middle-Eastern people all have the same general physical characteristics, and clearly decended from the same group of people. Its all about (pretty subtle really) differences of opinion about the same events. It's the same God, same piece of dirt, what's really worth fighting over?
It's just one giant Days of our Lives or whatever soap opera they play during the day. It's all those half brothers and half sisters fighting over daddy's land.
Old 07-24-2006, 02:00 PM
There's a storm coming.

Significant Technical Input Registered SVX
Unhappy

This is not a joke.
Hundreds of People are dead!
It's another stupid waste of life.
It makes me very sad, and angry.

"Can't we all just get along?"

Good luck Danny.
Your friend Tom.
the first equal length headers,
the first phenolic spacers,
the first Class Glass fiberglass hood,
the first with 4, 4.44s in his driveway

Fiberglass Hood thread
My locker
4.44 Swap link
Old 07-24-2006, 03:31 PM
Certified Porschephile

Any bloodshed over religon is life wasted. There are much better reasons for armed conflict then my god is better then yours.
Old 07-24-2006, 10:58 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir

(aka. teh israeli pre-emptive strike on 2 year old bastard bomber babies.)
I've heard Lebanon is over run by BBB's, and we know where they are. Thay are south and southeast of the central province.

We must strike the BBB's before they strike us on an airplane sitting behind us.

Canada has more BBB's than many other countries combined, and statistics show that 81.7% aren't even registered.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)
Old 07-25-2006, 12:24 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
But.... The bright side is, the presentation isn't in Downtown Beirut, and I'm not driving there from the South side.

Yawnnnnn.... Stretch.
Aha !!!!!!!!!!! so you are on my side now ???

Quote:
No, I meant Arabs, not Muslims. Suicide bombing is pretty much an Arab sickness. There are millions (Billions?) of other Muslims around the world who think it's just as obscene as the non-Muslims
Elvis, Arabs are divided between Muslims, Druzes and Christians. You cannot generalize by saying Arabs. Suicide bombing is directly related to Muslims in the first place, Druzes in the second (Druzes are some sort of Muslims… very complicated religion) and NEVER to Christians. Killing oneself is deemed to be a great sin in Christian religion, so this is not applied to us and believe it or not we are the most believers in Jesus and Mary more than the Vatican itself.

Quote:
You're missing the point. All I am saying here is that it's wrong to compare Jews to Nazis (especially in this situation). The Lebanese (or anyone else) are not being rounded up and mudered. People are dying becuase Israel wants to stop the attacks from the North. It looks as though they will push a few miles into Lebanon to create a buffer. When the attacks stop, they will leave. Just like before. If the attacks start again, Israel will create the buffer again.

With all your exagerations and assurances that a "gentleman" is in charge up there, you're just not getting it. Nobody cares how powerful Hezbollah is or who they pray to, or what color masks they hide behind. If the Lebanese won't stop them, they Israel has to. I know that it's callous to say it, but if some Lebanese are caught in the middle it's tragic, although not tragic enough to allow some crazys to shoot rockets. The attack stops tomorrow if the Lebanese government helps out.
No man, YOU are the one missing the point. I just wish either you or Lee, can watch closely what is really happening here, I mean be here in Lebanon and see what is happening.

You seem to be a fan of Bush and the US government, anyway it's your choice and I cannot change it. But I advise you just for the sake of truth, to stop listening to them and really see this war in an objective way.

People usually when they hear a Muslim Militia having weapons, this means that they are terrorits. Well not all of them are so my friend, those people are patriots who are asking for a free and COMPLETE borders away from outside interfierence. if Lebanon was occupying a part of Israel, this is never acceptable, because the world will see Lebanon as an offender, but the contrary never stands true.. WHY???

Hizbullah's arms will always be backed up by the Lebanese people both Muslims and Christians as long as Israel is still occupying our territories, and believe it or not, they are the only force that can push Israel to withdraw because we cannot rely on your government NOT using the Veto always in support to Israel.

This is the simple truth, you are welcomed both you and Lee to accept it if you want to.

Quote:

That's always puzzled me about the Judeo-Christian (and Islam) thing. Persian, Jewish, Coptic, Egyptian, Jordanian, Syrian,,, Middle-Eastern people all have the same general physical characteristics, and clearly descended from the same group of people. Its all about (pretty subtle really) differences of opinion about the same events. It's the same God, same piece of dirt, what's really worth fighting over?

One more interesting tidbit. Muslims are very mysogenistic (sp?). In Arabic Islam (moreso than other religions), women are isolated from society, not educated, made to walk around in tents, etc, etc, etc. So why would the ultimate fantasy of a psychotic Jihadist be 72 of the things he hates even more than Jews? I submit that in reality, the reward is 72 virgin MEN. Maybe that's why Arab Muslims (correction for Danny) blow their children up? To make sure there is a steady supply of young boys...
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, this is the hugest topic you picked up to be discussed man, this shouldn’t be debated in writing… What I want to tell you that you must respect each culture the way it is. You may see things as incorrect in your point of view, but in theirs they are following the words of Muhammad, their Prophet and leader as Christians follow their Jesus. In their religious teachings they are doing the correct actions which in our points of view are deemed outrageous.

You want to read my opinion about Islam and their teachings? I think they are all BS, Muhammad never existed, he was a stupid drunk and womanizer and a bastard (he slept with an 11 year old girl) and all his Qu’ran was never been the words of God. But you cannot but respect their religion because those people co-exist with you and you cannot prosecute them because their religion allows them to something which yours doesn’t.

1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.

Last edited by SilverSpear; 07-25-2006 at 01:47 AM.
Old 07-25-2006, 01:42 AM

Quote:
I've heard Lebanon is over run by BBB's, and we know where they are. Thay are south and southeast of the central province.

We must strike the BBB's before they strike us on an airplane sitting behind us.

Canada has more BBB's than many other countries combined, and statistics show that 81.7% aren't even registered.
It's time to cut down the maple tree and replace it with apple bearing varieties.

Raid Canuckbanon!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-25-2006, 02:20 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhopp77

Lee

Last edited by SilverSpear; 07-25-2006 at 03:02 AM.