SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2007, 04:50 PM
Fighting with electricity

Send a message via AIM to SVX10 Send a message via Yahoo to SVX10
WTT: Verizon "V" phone for any bluetooth capable flip phone w/o camera

I'm looking to trade my Verizon "V" (brand is LG) phone for any Verizon bluetooth capable flip phone w/o camera. I'd like it to be an LG as well, but it's not a must.

I don't use the V to its fullest (great for texting, but I don't text), so I want something smaller. Also, the V has a camera on it, which I'm technically not supposed to have at work. So, I'd also just like a bit of added piece of mind.

Lemme know if you're interested.

Mat
92 SVX LS-L - Ebony Pearl - 2002 WRX 5MT trans w/STi gearset (rebuilt & installed myself ) - BMW E46 HID retrofit - Kenwood Headunit - Phoenix Gold 75x4 RMS amp - Alpine Type R 6.5" front components - Alpine Type R 6x9 3way rear speakers - 18"x9" Rota G-Force wheels w/225/40ZR18 Toyo T1R's - Mychailo's custom springs - Urethane front & rear sway bar bushings - KC exhaust (2.5" dual magnaflow) - Escaine seat swap - Removed Spoiler

I don't care if Subaru says it's STI...it will always be STi to me
Old 04-25-2007, 11:43 AM
Bad decisions effect everybody

Send a message via AIM to JaySVX Send a message via Yahoo to JaySVX
That's a nice phone. I was looking at the motorola Q until i saw this, looks promising, if it can load hte email clients i need to. The Q is a smartphone, i'm not sure if the Z is as well. Sorry i don't own a cell phone, behind on hte times i guess, so i have nothing to offer you, but i've been looking around. I need something with qwerty keyboard and such, and the q was it, i thought. I don't like it as much because of the non-flip design and everything right on the front, but the z is sexy.
2004 Ford Excursion Eddie Bauer, 6.0litre Power Stroke Diesel - Daily Driver.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, scotch in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA !!!!!
Old 04-25-2007, 02:20 PM

I'm not sure what it can do with e-mail clients. Like I said...I don't use much of its capacity. lemme know if you are interested.
92 SVX LS-L - Ebony Pearl - 2002 WRX 5MT trans w/STi gearset (rebuilt & installed myself ) - BMW E46 HID retrofit - Kenwood Headunit - Phoenix Gold 75x4 RMS amp - Alpine Type R 6.5" front components - Alpine Type R 6x9 3way rear speakers - 18"x9" Rota G-Force wheels w/225/40ZR18 Toyo T1R's - Mychailo's custom springs - Urethane front & rear sway bar bushings - KC exhaust (2.5" dual magnaflow) - Escaine seat swap - Removed Spoiler

Old 04-25-2007, 02:34 PM
Bad decisions effect everybody

Send a message via AIM to JaySVX Send a message via Yahoo to JaySVX
I'd probably do it, but i don't have a phone to trade you, so not much use there. Plus not many phones in existance don't have cameras. What would you want for it cash outright?
2004 Ford Excursion Eddie Bauer, 6.0litre Power Stroke Diesel - Daily Driver.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, scotch in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA !!!!!
Old 04-28-2007, 02:22 AM

Good news...got a new phone today so the old one is up for sale. Sent you a PM.