Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX > Political Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2006, 07:07 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

I keep clicking on this thread to see if it still sux.

I'll be darned if it just keeps on suxing.

I wish one of you guys would start a new thread that has nothing to do with this Hezbollah thing. I'm too lazy, and been wrapped up for so long with continuous deadlines, my brain isn't fired up on anything.

Except for Bush being a pile of spoiled hamburger, and he's actually president anyway. That fires up my brain just thinking about it.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)
Old 08-24-2006, 11:17 PM

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorceror
I have been on the internet many years. Heck I helped Gore create it

You challenge me to give my name out publicly. Dude anybody who gives out their personal information over the internet on a public site is a complete fool, nay idiot.

Please explain how a correct given name could endanger or disadvantage a person. Even including a second name could not provide a useful identity, given the multiple applications of the same name. Exactly why are you hiding

Trevor Sheffield.

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!
Old 08-25-2006, 01:08 AM

Trevor, I Know Your Bull$hit Meter Is Maxed Out...

but this guy's obviously paranoid. So I'll beg your indulgence and change the subject back to the Middle East conundrum. This joke is a good example of having a different point of view:

A story is told of a Jewish man who was riding on the subway reading an Arab newspaper. A friend of his, who happened to be riding in the same subway car, noticed this strange phenomenon. Very upset, he approached the newspaper reader.
"Moshe, have you lost your mind? Why are you reading an Arab newspaper?"
Moshe replied, "I switched to reading Arab newspapers. Now what do I find? Jews own all the banks, Jews control the media, Jews are all rich and powerful, Jews rule the world. The news is so much better!"

WGJ
Old 08-25-2006, 02:35 AM

Registered SVX
Bull**** Meter is Running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGJ
but this guy's obviously paranoid. So I'll beg your indulgence and change the subject back to the Middle East conundrum.WGJ
I would prefer that you answered my question. Otherwise you can not claim to be credible.

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!
Old 08-25-2006, 09:07 PM
No longer blue member

Send a message via AIM to SubaSteevo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor
Please explain how a correct given name could endanger or disadvantage a person. Even including a second name could not provide a useful identity, given the multiple applications of the same name. Exactly why are you hiding

Trevor Sheffield.
Exactly my point.

If you could steal someone's identity by having their name then the yellow pages would be a hacker's primary resource. I hear they even have phone numbers in those! o NoeSS!!!!111!!!1

My name is Steven Payne, I've also talked literally to atleast 15 other people with the same name.

Member #895(the member formerly known as BurgundyBeast)
01' MSM Lexus IS300
Old 08-25-2006, 09:29 PM

Send a message via ICQ to sorceror
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedForSpeed
This will be my only post on this thread. I'm not taking sides, but I do want to voice an interesting observation.

First, I completely agree with svxfiles post in this thread, 'I want peace in the world', and likewise, I wish for peace on this network.

Interesting, In this thread, Danny must defend his 'Christian' name. Tribe of Dan, etc, etc. Not too much confusion here, Dan is a 'Christian' name. Even if Dan/Danny is not his given name, it IS the name he chooses to be called on this site and it is the name used for his international shipments from the US.

Danny has given is first and last name on the network. I do not believe that Sorceror has applied the same standard to himself.

Has Sorcerer posted his first and last name? Or is he just the mysterious all-knowing, all-seeing 'Sorceror'?

In this quoted post I find Sorceror's statement, "I am Christian". What I really find interesting is that the 'chosen' name of this 'I am Christian' is SORCEROR.

Even though a vowel is misplaced [er], the association is sorcerer or SORCERY, a religion or belief system in itself that is quite the opposite of Christian or Christianity.

Definition of Sorcery: the use of power gained from the assistance or control of evil spirits especially for divining.

What is this? A 'Christian' associating with evil or with evil spirits? A sorcerer defining what it is to think and be a Christian? A Christian that 'dabbles' in evil, for amusement? I'm confused by this 'I am Christian' name!

There is alot to a name, yes? Was 'Lucifer' taken?
WHY SORCEROR, if not meant to self-define?
One more thingy, Ron, how do I know your name, Ron? WE know each other, Ron. When you were at my house did you find it to be full of evil things?
Old 08-25-2006, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrophil
I keep clicking on this thread to see if it still sux.

I'll be darned if it just keeps on suxing.

I wish one of you guys would start a new thread that has nothing to do with this Hezbollah thing. I'm too lazy, and been wrapped up for so long with continuous deadlines, my brain isn't fired up on anything.

Except for Bush being a pile of spoiled hamburger, and he's actually president anyway. That fires up my brain just thinking about it.
If you were in danny's part of the word you would be found in the middle of the night, tortured, mutilated and murdered. Thank our soldiers for you right to speak so against our government.
Old 08-25-2006, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGJ
but this guy's obviously paranoid. So I'll beg your indulgence and change the subject back to the Middle East conundrum. This joke is a good example of having a different point of view:

A story is told of a Jewish man who was riding on the subway reading an Arab newspaper. A friend of his, who happened to be riding in the same subway car, noticed this strange phenomenon. Very upset, he approached the newspaper reader.
"Moshe, have you lost your mind? Why are you reading an Arab newspaper?"
Moshe replied, "I switched to reading Arab newspapers. Now what do I find? Jews own all the banks, Jews control the media, Jews are all rich and powerful, Jews rule the world. The news is so much better!"

WGJ
Just because someone may be paranoid doesn't mean someone isn't out to get them.

Good joke though.
Old 08-25-2006, 09:38 PM

Quote:

Trevor Sheffield.
Trevor ... I am not hiding. Several of the people both for and against have been to my home as weel as those who proclaim to be neutral.
Old 08-25-2006, 09:40 PM

Quote:
I would prefer that you answered my question. Otherwise you can not claim to be credible.
If you want to start an all out Trevor m'boy let's take it to the private message area that way you can cowardly cut and paste my posts to you here.

If you doubt what I say is credible ... I suppose I should accept that from someone from a country that is totally not applying enough help to the middle east problem. New Zealand may very well be the next brunt of worldwide jokes and take the place of the french or at least sit side by side with them in what a joke they are.

fool

Last edited by sorceror; 08-25-2006 at 09:44 PM.
Old 08-25-2006, 09:42 PM

Registered SVX
Quote:
One more thingy, Ron, how do I know your name, Ron? WE know each other, Ron. When you were at my house did you find it to be full of evil things?
Cut the BS. I repeat --- I would prefer that you answered my question. Otherwise you can not claim to be credible. ---

Please do so, what is the problem?

Old 08-25-2006, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Cut the BS. I repeat --- I would prefer that you answered my question. Otherwise you can not claim to be credible. ---

Please do so, what is the problem?
I do not recognize new zealanders as someone who can or can not claim credibility to anything.

Take it to the private messages fool.
Old 08-25-2006, 10:06 PM

Registered SVX
Quote:
I do not recognize new zealanders as someone who can or can not claim credibility to anything.

Take it to the private messages fool.
"new zealanders", "someone", "not claim". Throughout your posts you have illustrated your ability.

Just why will you not publish at the very minimum your given name ?

Old 08-25-2006, 10:10 PM

Quote:
"new zealanders", "someone", "not claim". Throughout your posts you have illustrated your ability.

Just why will you not publish at the very minimum your given name ?
welcome to the ignore list fool.

"Let's see ... things to do today ... add New Zealand to the list of places I will never visit again."
Old 08-25-2006, 10:15 PM

Registered SVX
Quote:
welcome to the ignore list fool.

"Let's see ... things to do today ... add New Zealand to the list of places I will never visit again."
I have found one admission from you i.e. "Director of Sales & Marketing Systems Admin". Enough said.