SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Technical Q & A
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2011, 01:23 AM

Registered SVX
injector replacements?/suspension replacements?/seat replacements

My 92 is been having a dripping injector issue for quite a while now, and I'm getting tired of having to crank longer than necessary to get it to start when warm. What is everyone doing for fuel injector replacement? Part numbers are greatly appreciated!

Also suspension on my 92 needs to be replaced. I dont need anything really fancy, No 4000 dollar suspension going on this car just yet, the winters that his car endures tends to wear out struts faster than normal (oil leaks kill them) I know there is been problems with the older dealer replacement struts IIRC, is there any cheaper aftermarket struts people are using like KYB or Monroe's? Again Part numbers if you got them.

And lastly, seat replacements. My drivers seat as an ass pocket in it, thats almost unbearable to sit and drive in. It makes getting out of the car almost impossible without grabbing on to the door to pull yourself out of the car. I dont want to have to keep doing that cuz its gonna wear out the door panel and the door hinges. Is there any other Subaru seat thats a direct bolt up in it? I dont really need STi seats, but Forester GT seats or Legacy GT seats might not be too bad if they work. Who's using what out there?

Thnaks guys