Old 04-28-2010, 06:50 PM
Moar shifty!
Subaru Gold Contributor

Send a message via MSN to Crazy_pilot
Registered SVX
Re: Pictures, New paint, New color!

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaruster View Post
I cant post the photos without expecting the give out the cost...$2000.00. They felt bad because it took so long and the owner might be doing business with our charter company providing mobile paint service for out aircraft. So I think he wanted to make a good impression with the quality of the work and the price of the job. All other shops I went to averaged a quote between $3200 and $3750
That's a very good price from what I've seen. Certainly worth the results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaruster View Post
I am the chief pilot for a 135 charter company. That picture is from our 1997 Citation Ultra. Check out the "flying" pics posted on Picasa next to the SVX photos. I see you are a "crazy pilot" how'd you get that name??
Mmmmm... Citation... I'm still working on the baby Cessna's. The name comes from a while back and involved a glider going between some trees (didn't hit anything, just scared the **** out of some of the guys on the ground). I try not to do that sort of thing anymore.

92 Ebony Mica LS-L "A Rolling Restoration": 223,250 KM - Sleeping
2007 STi 6MT, Stance GR+ coilovers, PWR Rad, JDM hood badge, svxfiles 6000K HIDs, JDM Clear Corners, $15/15 min mod, $20/20 min mod, Energy Swaybar Bushings, Hella Supertones horns, Gold STi BBS rims, Group A lightweight crank pulley, A/C system removed, Custom header-back exhaust, Hybrid carbon/metal rear sway bar, restored headlights with CCFL halos
2008 Subaru Legacy Spec B - Diamond Grey Metallic - Sold
2020 Ram 1500 Longhorn - Red Pearl