View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 11:11 AM
some sort of nerd. some sort.
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: Accepted to grad school! Summer plans

Little update:

The car feels a lot faster as a 6-speed than it did before. Just an absolute beast. I wouldn't recommend the JDM geared 6-speed to anyone who cares about highway gas mileage even a little bit. On the other hand, it has loads of passing power even in 6th. Still getting used to the handling difference, but it feels nicer now. Waiting for a rainy day to practice driving with the back wheels spinning so I don't have a repeat of the accident that totaled my white car.

Carbon fiber film is in, and I've pulled most of the wood grain bits from my white car, just haven't started wrapping it yet. Also trying to figure out a way to quiet down the shifter boot area, since the rubber that goes there isn't really attached and is kinda ripped.
'94 Laguna Blue LSi ~159k.......JDM ultra short-geared 3.900 STi Version 7 6-speed w/ Cobb shortshifter, ECUtune 244,8.1mm/256,9.1mm i/e cams, group N motor mounts, '97 grille, JDM clear corners, Momo JDM Legacy GT steering wheel, apkarian's LED tails, silver STi BBS wheels, PWR radiator, redstuff pads f/r, drilled/slotted rotors, bontragerworks rsb #18, Koni/GC 450f/375r coilovers, Megan Racing adjustable lateral links, KMac c/c plates, Stebro exhaust, ECUtune 1v5, Optima battery in the trunk where it belongs. Turbo project

'97 Ebony LSi ~137k #036.......Power mode mod, JDM clear corners, BBS wheels. AUX/pocket mod

Now a mod "over there" ............Photo album