View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 08:32 PM
There's a storm coming.

Significant Technical Input Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsSVX
I am looking to round up information and high resolution photos of the following cars...

Completely Stock... Cars needs to be VERY clean and stock down to the wheels and tire size... yes, that means NO modifications

Modified Auto- Preferable a highly modified auto like SVXride would fit perfectly

Modified 5mt- Shotgunslade, your car fits very nicely right here

Modified 6mt- Kerry I would say that this is for you but you already made your subscription so I would say Subafreak's would be about right for this spot

Phil, your turbo is an outstanding example of excellence for the Custom FI category. I need some pics that are your most outstanding quality.

Mikecg I need some pic's of your car along with any info I might not know about it.

I will also submitt my own vehicle along with Mike's as a flagship for LAN's ECUtune business as I am completely pleased with everything his products have done for me and my vehicle

Ben and Dave. A good writeup on your racer and how you have been fairing this season would be awsome as well.

I need particulars on your vehicles and GOOD pictures... I mean REALLY good pics. I also need details on who has done your work and what EXACTLY has been done... Well feed em to me

Tom
Do you think my Claret would be concidered modified, Young Tom?

I noticed you did not mention me.
the first equal length headers,
the first phenolic spacers,
the first Class Glass fiberglass hood,
the first with 4, 4.44s in his driveway

Fiberglass Hood thread
My locker
4.44 Swap link