View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 08:46 PM
some sort of nerd. some sort.
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: 1992 SVX Alarm Issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffs92svx View Post
I also would like to now how to get a key fob and get it programmed for my car. Mine only came with one single key.
Do you still have the stock security system? Turn the security switch on and off and see if it lights up. Keyfobs pop up for sale every so often and they're not very difficult to program, but the system had to still be working. I think new keyfobs are around $50 btw. The programming procedure is in the how-to docs.
'94 Laguna Blue LSi ~159k.......JDM ultra short-geared 3.900 STi Version 7 6-speed w/ Cobb shortshifter, ECUtune 244,8.1mm/256,9.1mm i/e cams, group N motor mounts, '97 grille, JDM clear corners, Momo JDM Legacy GT steering wheel, apkarian's LED tails, silver STi BBS wheels, PWR radiator, redstuff pads f/r, drilled/slotted rotors, bontragerworks rsb #18, Koni/GC 450f/375r coilovers, Megan Racing adjustable lateral links, KMac c/c plates, Stebro exhaust, ECUtune 1v5, Optima battery in the trunk where it belongs. Turbo project

'97 Ebony LSi ~137k #036.......Power mode mod, JDM clear corners, BBS wheels. AUX/pocket mod

Now a mod "over there" ............Photo album

Last edited by icingdeath88; 12-28-2010 at 08:48 PM.