View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 05:01 PM
some sort of nerd. some sort.
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: Benebob was in an accident

Quote:
Originally Posted by benebob View Post
First of all I don't think I could fit on one of those Billy Boy Condoms as I'm simply too swollen to get it around my lower 1/2. Still tied to a pee bag with a torn urethra. Won't get back to the uinaligist until Thursday regarding that. I'm move around a bit but I was torn open so far I could have fit triplets trhough there (at the same time that is) before the screwed me back together.. Still black and blue on the arms and from the waste down I'm simply purple. Showing some of those lovely WV perqrlies off to the ladies here at the rehab place. All and all still in decent spirits but simply lost the little threads of faith in a moral foundation of socieity. My hope is to be home be next weekend or early the week after but I have a solid months of future until I'm healed eneough to take the stairs.

Thanks for all your good will and wishes.
Well that really sucks, but I'm glad you're still around to make jokes about it. Hope you get better quick.
'94 Laguna Blue LSi ~159k.......JDM ultra short-geared 3.900 STi Version 7 6-speed w/ Cobb shortshifter, ECUtune 244,8.1mm/256,9.1mm i/e cams, group N motor mounts, '97 grille, JDM clear corners, Momo JDM Legacy GT steering wheel, apkarian's LED tails, silver STi BBS wheels, PWR radiator, redstuff pads f/r, drilled/slotted rotors, bontragerworks rsb #18, Koni/GC 450f/375r coilovers, Megan Racing adjustable lateral links, KMac c/c plates, Stebro exhaust, ECUtune 1v5, Optima battery in the trunk where it belongs. Turbo project

'97 Ebony LSi ~137k #036.......Power mode mod, JDM clear corners, BBS wheels. AUX/pocket mod

Now a mod "over there" ............Photo album