Old 09-17-2007, 11:35 AM
Moar shifty!
Subaru Gold Contributor

Send a message via MSN to Crazy_pilot
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikedjuggalo View Post
And to mohrds
I will eventually replace it but I needed a full size tower because I plan on putting in liquid cooling system, possibly the Reserator
or the Gigabyte Galaxy II
I can't wait for it all to get here and put it all together
The Gigabyte system is the same idea as my Thermaltake liquid cooling, except I don't have a VGA attachement. If you get that system I would suggest you modify it so that the CPU and VGA waterblocks are in parallel, not series. Use a "T" fitting (Or maybe the valves that come with the kit) to split to coolant line, one to the CPU, one to the VGA, and then another T to bring them back together. In series the first thing cooled will heat the coolant, so the second thing in line will not be as effectively cooled and will run hotter. In parallel each coolant path is independant, and so more effective.

92 Ebony Mica LS-L "A Rolling Restoration": 223,250 KM - Sleeping
2007 STi 6MT, Stance GR+ coilovers, PWR Rad, JDM hood badge, svxfiles 6000K HIDs, JDM Clear Corners, $15/15 min mod, $20/20 min mod, Energy Swaybar Bushings, Hella Supertones horns, Gold STi BBS rims, Group A lightweight crank pulley, A/C system removed, Custom header-back exhaust, Hybrid carbon/metal rear sway bar, restored headlights with CCFL halos
2008 Subaru Legacy Spec B - Diamond Grey Metallic - Sold
2020 Ram 1500 Longhorn - Red Pearl