Old 03-18-2012, 01:49 AM
some sort of nerd. some sort.
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: Transmission if going supercharger

Quote:
Originally Posted by svxfiles View Post
From ECUTunes website;

"The Stage 2 software is tuned for and requires the use of SR20DET 370cc injectors. These injectors are available new directly from Nissan under the part # 16600-21U01 or can frequently be found used on Ebay. The injectors are a greyish purple color and the bottom o-ring is a small o-ring all the way down by the end cap. The SR20DET is a 4 cylinder so the injectors are usually in sets of 4 when found used. These fuel injectors are a direct fit into the SVX fuel rail; however, they require a different electrical connector. You will not likely find the connectors listed as sr20det connectors. The electrical connectors will usually be listed as 95-96 twin turbo 300ZX injector connectors. The connectors usually come in sets of 6, complete with wires; however it is not necessary to use the wires that they come with. Using a jewelers screw drivers or pic the wires can be released from both the SVX plugs and the Nissan plugs so that only the plastic plug needs to be changed."
Yes, the KA24 was turboed, and 370cc injectors were used. I don't know what happened to the 4th one, but there are still 3 in the fuel rail. I'll dig them out of the garage tomorrow (or monday ) if I have time, and then we can talk rupees. I figure, you get my 3 and then find another set of 4 somewhere, you've got 6 + a spare for a pretty good deal.

I actually have 11 total. The box of 8, I don't know where it is at the moment. My plan is to send off the 8 to deatschwerks for flowtesting, and then use the healthiest 6, and keep a couple spares. It's cheap, so may as well.
'94 Laguna Blue LSi ~159k.......JDM ultra short-geared 3.900 STi Version 7 6-speed w/ Cobb shortshifter, ECUtune 244,8.1mm/256,9.1mm i/e cams, group N motor mounts, '97 grille, JDM clear corners, Momo JDM Legacy GT steering wheel, apkarian's LED tails, silver STi BBS wheels, PWR radiator, redstuff pads f/r, drilled/slotted rotors, bontragerworks rsb #18, Koni/GC 450f/375r coilovers, Megan Racing adjustable lateral links, KMac c/c plates, Stebro exhaust, ECUtune 1v5, Optima battery in the trunk where it belongs. Turbo project

'97 Ebony LSi ~137k #036.......Power mode mod, JDM clear corners, BBS wheels. AUX/pocket mod

Now a mod "over there" ............Photo album