View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 09:38 PM
There's a storm coming.

Significant Technical Input Registered SVX
Re: Transmission if going supercharger

Quote:
Originally Posted by icingdeath88 View Post
I don't know what color they are, but those are what I have. Interested? They are still in a fuel rail of a nissan ka24de.
From ECUTunes website;

"The Stage 2 software is tuned for and requires the use of SR20DET 370cc injectors. These injectors are available new directly from Nissan under the part # 16600-21U01 or can frequently be found used on Ebay. The injectors are a greyish purple color and the bottom o-ring is a small o-ring all the way down by the end cap. The SR20DET is a 4 cylinder so the injectors are usually in sets of 4 when found used. These fuel injectors are a direct fit into the SVX fuel rail; however, they require a different electrical connector. You will not likely find the connectors listed as sr20det connectors. The electrical connectors will usually be listed as 95-96 twin turbo 300ZX injector connectors. The connectors usually come in sets of 6, complete with wires; however it is not necessary to use the wires that they come with. Using a jewelers screw drivers or pic the wires can be released from both the SVX plugs and the Nissan plugs so that only the plastic plug needs to be changed."
the first equal length headers,
the first phenolic spacers,
the first Class Glass fiberglass hood,
the first with 4, 4.44s in his driveway

Fiberglass Hood thread
My locker
4.44 Swap link