View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 02:29 PM
some sort of nerd. some sort.
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: ECUtuner software and Select Monitor Interface

Quote:
Originally Posted by longassname View Post
And what happens when you try to load it? I looked at your file and noticed it has some blank cells for parameter addresses; I don't remember how I coded the reading in of parameters but I most likely didn't allow for that.

I assume you started with one of my definitions files so when you opened it excel should automatically go into compatability mode. Does it say [compatability mode] in the title bar when you have the file open?
I did try it again without the blank cells, and it was in compatibility mode. When modifying the definitions file in the ecutuner program, it worked, and read the correct information from the correct addresses but it couldn't save it either.
'94 Laguna Blue LSi ~159k.......JDM ultra short-geared 3.900 STi Version 7 6-speed w/ Cobb shortshifter, ECUtune 244,8.1mm/256,9.1mm i/e cams, group N motor mounts, '97 grille, JDM clear corners, Momo JDM Legacy GT steering wheel, apkarian's LED tails, silver STi BBS wheels, PWR radiator, redstuff pads f/r, drilled/slotted rotors, bontragerworks rsb #18, Koni/GC 450f/375r coilovers, Megan Racing adjustable lateral links, KMac c/c plates, Stebro exhaust, ECUtune 1v5, Optima battery in the trunk where it belongs. Turbo project

'97 Ebony LSi ~137k #036.......Power mode mod, JDM clear corners, BBS wheels. AUX/pocket mod

Now a mod "over there" ............Photo album