View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 06:06 PM
some sort of nerd. some sort.
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: Lots of SVX goodies available - please have a look!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WYOSVX View Post
No sun out but I think the snow reflecting the light might do similarly. Setting sure helps the picture, thanks.

How does it feel? I had no idea there were only 3. Curious about the rapid flash rate and know it's been discussed but haven't gone back to see what was said about a resistor or something. What about a bulb for the front corners that can keep up with the LEDs? Even if not, they are a nice touch and I do feel special.

I'll see how offensive I am with my lights when I head out later tonight.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/4pcs-Load-Re...3c15cf&vxp=mtr

These are what you need (well a pair, not 4). Wired across the + and - wires that go to just the blinker. Does your "stop lamp" light come on when the brake lights do also? I think a pair of these will take care of that too, but I haven't tried it. Easy enough just to take out the bulb from the gauge cluster, and same result.

Best thing to do with the front blinkers is get a pair of these (2nd pic): http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...8&postcount=12

The bulb sits in a small amber internal housing, that is just the perfect shade of amber, and they are colorless until lit. I have them on both of mine, and I like them a lot. Much better looking than LEDs in the smallcar clear lenses (which I used to have), IMO.
'94 Laguna Blue LSi ~159k.......JDM ultra short-geared 3.900 STi Version 7 6-speed w/ Cobb shortshifter, ECUtune 244,8.1mm/256,9.1mm i/e cams, group N motor mounts, '97 grille, JDM clear corners, Momo JDM Legacy GT steering wheel, apkarian's LED tails, silver STi BBS wheels, PWR radiator, redstuff pads f/r, drilled/slotted rotors, bontragerworks rsb #18, Koni/GC 450f/375r coilovers, Megan Racing adjustable lateral links, KMac c/c plates, Stebro exhaust, ECUtune 1v5, Optima battery in the trunk where it belongs. Turbo project

'97 Ebony LSi ~137k #036.......Power mode mod, JDM clear corners, BBS wheels. AUX/pocket mod

Now a mod "over there" ............Photo album

Last edited by icingdeath88; 12-08-2012 at 06:12 PM.