View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 09:18 AM
some sort of nerd. some sort.
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: exhaust sound

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetItSnow View Post
The stock exhaust on my Pearly was so quiet, driving through the lonnnnnng paddock at the ProSolo, people just walked in front of it like it wasn't even there. To reach grid without killing anyone, I'd get under way, press the clutch and REV! REV! REV! so they'd hear me!

Get that resonator in there!
I have never had that problem with my blue one. I have "growled" at people walking slow to get out of the way though. It's very satisfying. Especially when they do a little jump when they get startled.
'94 Laguna Blue LSi ~159k.......JDM ultra short-geared 3.900 STi Version 7 6-speed w/ Cobb shortshifter, ECUtune 244,8.1mm/256,9.1mm i/e cams, group N motor mounts, '97 grille, JDM clear corners, Momo JDM Legacy GT steering wheel, apkarian's LED tails, silver STi BBS wheels, PWR radiator, redstuff pads f/r, drilled/slotted rotors, bontragerworks rsb #18, Koni/GC 450f/375r coilovers, Megan Racing adjustable lateral links, KMac c/c plates, Stebro exhaust, ECUtune 1v5, Optima battery in the trunk where it belongs. Turbo project

'97 Ebony LSi ~137k #036.......Power mode mod, JDM clear corners, BBS wheels. AUX/pocket mod

Now a mod "over there" ............Photo album