View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 05:59 PM
There's a storm coming.

Significant Technical Input Registered SVX
Re: Adjustable Front Anti-Sway Bars for Cheap!

Huck,

What you get is two 1/4" thick chunks of metal, 4" long, 1.25" tall, custom-cut to fit our anti-sway bar curves.

They are then precision-drilled to give two more adjustment holes per bar side. This allows you to have an adjustment just over 30% more than stock, or just over 7.5% or 15% stiffer bar, AND, if you stagger the mounting, just over 22.5% more than stock.

I could go on but there are perhaps another three to a half dozen adjustments. I have to send the metal at 6" long so that the machinist can work the metal for a tight fit. You can just weld them in, one fit perfectly, the other one could have been welded as it was, but, as anal as you know I am, I had to grind it slightly for about ten minutes for a perfect fit.

If you have a rear anti-sway bar, or better yet one of Dayle's bars, or Nevin's, this will make your SVX handle flatter! I built one for The Killer Wail. When Elezar went to the BIG track it was raining so hard he stopped after just three runs, (the car was missing due to the rain)

Hope that helps. : )

the first equal length headers,
the first phenolic spacers,
the first Class Glass fiberglass hood,
the first with 4, 4.44s in his driveway

Fiberglass Hood thread
My locker
4.44 Swap link

Last edited by svxcess; 11-13-2017 at 01:31 PM.