View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 12:41 PM
There's a storm coming.

Significant Technical Input Registered SVX
Re: Adjustable Front Anti-Sway Bars for Cheap!

Tom Krynock Oops. Picture embarrassed face here. I thought I was sending a private message. Anyhow the information is above, but I will not know the costs until Saturday. Some things look GREAT on paper, but suck. in real life, Elezar, my good friend and driver of The Killer Wail will be running on a big boys track on Sunday, and since he LIKES the current set up, custom done bu me, he MIGHT not run anything different from what is on it. But it will be a very reasonably priced kit. Hopefully some scumnbag in Ohio does not pirate it and try to pass it off as his own creation, like he has in the past.
· Reply ·
· 18 mins
Manage
Tom Krynock
Tom Krynock I should have two more announcements soon, one is a source of dirt cheap radiators (like 49.00 cheap) that only reguire ( OK, require is not CURRENTLY in my dictonary, but it might be there later, this happened last night as well., I guess that is what can happen when you possibly have seven strokes in two days) a new upper radiator hose, a custom lower bracket, two Subaru stock upper brackets from almost ANY other Subaru, and the very cool stock bracket from a specific Subaru radiator. The other announcement is for a select grour of Subaru people, those that are concerned about head gaskets and over heating, this one will have two phases. More on this later.
Unable to post comment. Try Again
Tom Krynock
Tom Krynock Sorry, Jamie for the mention of Ohio, but I am new to the Zoloft that was perscribed to me in 2002, and I just started taking them, daily, last Friday. Again sorry. If you can delete the Ohio referance (because I can not) I think the rest of the post is f.i.n.e. : )
Unable to post comment. Try Again
the first equal length headers,
the first phenolic spacers,
the first Class Glass fiberglass hood,
the first with 4, 4.44s in his driveway

Fiberglass Hood thread
My locker
4.44 Swap link