View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 12:52 PM
some sort of nerd. some sort.
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: The beginnings of a Megasquirt how-to guide

Good news, got it to start on the MS last night. Ran as ****tily as I can imagine, but I was pretty much expecting that. Had a ton of sync loss = not a clean enough reading from the crank/cam sensors. Most of the EJ and EG MS builds I've seen have required one or two resistors either inline or across the signal and ground wires in order to get a clean enough signal for the MS. So I need to figure out the best way to go about fixing that. Still, good progress, and I'm excited that it ran at all.
'94 Laguna Blue LSi ~159k.......JDM ultra short-geared 3.900 STi Version 7 6-speed w/ Cobb shortshifter, ECUtune 244,8.1mm/256,9.1mm i/e cams, group N motor mounts, '97 grille, JDM clear corners, Momo JDM Legacy GT steering wheel, apkarian's LED tails, silver STi BBS wheels, PWR radiator, redstuff pads f/r, drilled/slotted rotors, bontragerworks rsb #18, Koni/GC 450f/375r coilovers, Megan Racing adjustable lateral links, KMac c/c plates, Stebro exhaust, ECUtune 1v5, Optima battery in the trunk where it belongs. Turbo project

'97 Ebony LSi ~137k #036.......Power mode mod, JDM clear corners, BBS wheels. AUX/pocket mod

Now a mod "over there" ............Photo album