View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 01:11 PM
some sort of nerd. some sort.
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: CAI Feeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybeas View Post
Everyone who bought in has been contacted via multiple means and each person is being dealt with and updated on an individual basis as my business is with them, not the rest of you at this point. Pictures of the completed intake will come up when they are available.
I can attest to the above. I have been dealing with Johny the last couple days to help him figure out what he can do about all this. No one has learned more from this whole debacle than Johny, that's for sure. He started this off with a lot of enthusiasm and not nearly enough experience, of which very little enthusiasm is left, and much experience has been gained. Pitchforks down, guys.
'94 Laguna Blue LSi ~159k.......JDM ultra short-geared 3.900 STi Version 7 6-speed w/ Cobb shortshifter, ECUtune 244,8.1mm/256,9.1mm i/e cams, group N motor mounts, '97 grille, JDM clear corners, Momo JDM Legacy GT steering wheel, apkarian's LED tails, silver STi BBS wheels, PWR radiator, redstuff pads f/r, drilled/slotted rotors, bontragerworks rsb #18, Koni/GC 450f/375r coilovers, Megan Racing adjustable lateral links, KMac c/c plates, Stebro exhaust, ECUtune 1v5, Optima battery in the trunk where it belongs. Turbo project

'97 Ebony LSi ~137k #036.......Power mode mod, JDM clear corners, BBS wheels. AUX/pocket mod

Now a mod "over there" ............Photo album