View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 12:00 AM
some sort of nerd. some sort.
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: STI suspension

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
In the front, yes. Exact same install. Camber is in the stock position. So the tophats will bolt up just the same as demonstrated here. However in the rear, I have the adjustable plates at full negative camber and Im just shy of stock rear camber. This is due to me bolting them on the the correct factory orientation. If you were to install stock STI top hats, you would have substantial positive camber. IF you use stock tophats for an STI, you will need camber bolts installed in the uprights to correct for it. But thats nothing really considering your swapping in another suspension.
What about height?
'94 Laguna Blue LSi ~159k.......JDM ultra short-geared 3.900 STi Version 7 6-speed w/ Cobb shortshifter, ECUtune 244,8.1mm/256,9.1mm i/e cams, group N motor mounts, '97 grille, JDM clear corners, Momo JDM Legacy GT steering wheel, apkarian's LED tails, silver STi BBS wheels, PWR radiator, redstuff pads f/r, drilled/slotted rotors, bontragerworks rsb #18, Koni/GC 450f/375r coilovers, Megan Racing adjustable lateral links, KMac c/c plates, Stebro exhaust, ECUtune 1v5, Optima battery in the trunk where it belongs. Turbo project

'97 Ebony LSi ~137k #036.......Power mode mod, JDM clear corners, BBS wheels. AUX/pocket mod

Now a mod "over there" ............Photo album