View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 03:17 PM
some sort of nerd. some sort.
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: 285whp??... Haha, it's back - with 320whp!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RallyBob View Post
Newsflash: Jack has decided to not only keep his H6 powered Impreza, he is going to start racing it again. Selling the Motec ECU and going with a Megasquirt to help free up some funds. Updates on Facebook (via EFI Logic).
How much does he want for the motec ecu? Or is it already claimed?

If we had some base information for the megasquirts, that would open up a wonderful option for us. I, for one, would love to use a megasquirt, but I don't have any base maps or any thing to get started. Like setting it up to use the stock sensors mainly. So try and get him to post up that information for us.
'94 Laguna Blue LSi ~159k.......JDM ultra short-geared 3.900 STi Version 7 6-speed w/ Cobb shortshifter, ECUtune 244,8.1mm/256,9.1mm i/e cams, group N motor mounts, '97 grille, JDM clear corners, Momo JDM Legacy GT steering wheel, apkarian's LED tails, silver STi BBS wheels, PWR radiator, redstuff pads f/r, drilled/slotted rotors, bontragerworks rsb #18, Koni/GC 450f/375r coilovers, Megan Racing adjustable lateral links, KMac c/c plates, Stebro exhaust, ECUtune 1v5, Optima battery in the trunk where it belongs. Turbo project

'97 Ebony LSi ~137k #036.......Power mode mod, JDM clear corners, BBS wheels. AUX/pocket mod

Now a mod "over there" ............Photo album