View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 06:34 PM
some sort of nerd. some sort.
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: RENEWED my FAITH

Yea he's a real good guy. I have found that most people on the SVX forums are very good people to deal with. You have to be really into the cars to be around here in the first place. I had a good experience buying some parts from him as well.

Congrats on getting what I thought was one of the nicer cars for sale. Someone's got the sickness now... only a matter of time before you wake up one morning and there are 18 outside like Earl. What's going to happen with your pearly?

Did you get the rims he had on it too? Those were a really nice fit for the car I thought.

I had a very similar experience about 4 days after I finished the 6-speed swap into my blue car, where I accidentally kicked one of the ECU plugs loose (the one for the injectors and COPs); I guess it hadn't gotten plugged in quite all the way when the TCU was taken out and the ECU switched with the one from my '92 that had the ECUtune chip. Spent about 3 hours in the hot sun diagnosing before finding that it was just a loose plug... not fun. The ECU is close enough to your feet that when you get a 3rd pedal in there it can get kicked around a bit.
'94 Laguna Blue LSi ~159k.......JDM ultra short-geared 3.900 STi Version 7 6-speed w/ Cobb shortshifter, ECUtune 244,8.1mm/256,9.1mm i/e cams, group N motor mounts, '97 grille, JDM clear corners, Momo JDM Legacy GT steering wheel, apkarian's LED tails, silver STi BBS wheels, PWR radiator, redstuff pads f/r, drilled/slotted rotors, bontragerworks rsb #18, Koni/GC 450f/375r coilovers, Megan Racing adjustable lateral links, KMac c/c plates, Stebro exhaust, ECUtune 1v5, Optima battery in the trunk where it belongs. Turbo project

'97 Ebony LSi ~137k #036.......Power mode mod, JDM clear corners, BBS wheels. AUX/pocket mod

Now a mod "over there" ............Photo album