The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   All suede seats?? (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40689)

94SubieSVX 09-10-2007 09:20 PM

All suede seats??
 
I don't know why everyone who went to the NJ meet last Sat. was amazed by them? They're only suede, are all suedes rare??

Mike621 09-10-2007 09:24 PM

Eric has a set in his basement.....:rolleyes:

They are quite rare (and hard to maintain). They only came on LS models 94-95 (i think)

94SubieSVX 09-10-2007 09:26 PM

Poop...too bad they're not in better condition or I might keep them instead of gettin leather

SVXyGirl 09-11-2007 10:23 AM

I have suede seats in the Emerald Pearl...

Quote:

Poop...too bad they're not in better condition or I might keep them instead of gettin leather
They are probably in better condition than mine. :o

I'm working on it though.:)

94SubieSVX 09-11-2007 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVXyGirl (Post 492604)
I have suede seats in the Emerald Pearl...



They are probably in better condition than mine. :o

I'm working on it though.:)

They're not too bad, just a little faded on the top in the back. And a couple tears. And some bolster(is that right)wear from sliding in/out.

wannarace928 09-11-2007 01:30 PM

All suede like the entire seat is suede or is there a small leather boarder around the suede part?
My 92 claret has the ones with the suede and leather, I dont like them. I am paranoid about getting them dirty, I had to put a seat cover on the front ones so that they wouldnt get dirty. They are in excellent shape except the drivers side has a little wear from getting in and out, all the others are perfect.

94SubieSVX 09-11-2007 01:32 PM

All suede as in only suede on the seat. I'm gettin tan leather soon so I might be selling the suedes. Idk yet

wannarace928 09-11-2007 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 94SubieSVX (Post 492646)
All suede as in only suede on the seat. I'm gettin tan leather soon so I might be selling the suedes. Idk yet

I bet those are really hard to care for. :eek::eek::eek:
I want leather seats in my claret too, but I am trying to sell/trade the claret, so will wait for a while to see what happens. If I keep it I might go the leather route.:rolleyes:

94SubieSVX 09-11-2007 01:41 PM

Well they were in not so good condition when I got them so there's not much I can do except try and shampoo them

It's Just Eric 09-11-2007 01:43 PM

Yeah, I gots a set of them. Search for a thread titled "I hate arizona" For part of the reson I got rid of them.
I will say, at the meet, your seats are in much better shape than most. To date thats the third set like that ive seen in person, and probably in the best shape. Even MORE rare are the all grey suede. The diffrence is, the cloth seats and partial grey suede have that funny pattern...but the all suede seats are perforated centers in the same pattern as the leather seats. Like I said..the all grey suede is ultra supercalafragilisticexpealidouch....Hahahahahaa... now Im gonna go play lego

94SubieSVX 09-11-2007 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by It's Just Eric (Post 492651)
Yeah, I gots a set of them. Search for a thread titled "I hate arizona" For part of the reson I got rid of them.
I will say, at the meet, your seats are in much better shape than most. To date thats the third set like that ive seen in person, and probably in the best shape. Even MORE rare are the all grey suede. The diffrence is, the cloth seats and partial grey suede have that funny pattern...but the all suede seats are perforated centers in the same pattern as the leather seats. Like I said..the all grey suede is ultra supercalafragilisticexpealidouch....Hahahahahaa... now Im gonna go play lego

Thanks Eric...Mike was telling me about your set of all white suedes:lol: haha.
I'm still unsure whether I should sell them if I get Jays leather or not...Maybe I'll hold onto them for a while

SUBBYRU89 09-13-2007 10:12 PM

I have a thing for the suede seats (Meowww), but the set I really really want is already possessed by my friend BluebyU (if you are reading this remember I get first dibs!!!) He's got the full escaine seating yummerz! I've got comforters and bedding in that stuff, but no seats for the Peej:(

Sorry for molesting your seats...hope I didn't make you feel uncomfortable:D

Smiles,
Melis

94SubieSVX 09-13-2007 10:15 PM

Haha...I think a couple other people were touching them in different ways too, but it wasn't bothersome:p...just a little...umm different:lol:

svxcess 09-13-2007 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by It's Just Eric (Post 492651)
but the all suede seats are perforated centers in the same pattern as the leather seats.

This is what gets me excited. The beige escaine perforated seats... maintained to svxcess standards. MMmmmmmmmmmmm


.

svxistentialist 09-14-2007 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svxcess (Post 493258)
This is what gets me excited. The beige escaine perforated seats... maintained to svxcess standards. MMmmmmmmmmmmm


.

I like these seats John.

Are those in your Polo?

These seem to be the seats in the Japanese S4 models. I don't like the seats in the S40 and the S3 models too much, but there is a real touch of class about these ones.

If I had a set of those I would take real good care of them.

Joe;)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
2001-2015 SVX World Network
(208)-906-1122