Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Technical Q & A > Chris's SVX Shop
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2007, 01:45 AM
Jersey Girl
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to svxistentialist
Registered SVX
Michael:

The advice given out so far is good.

Stalling could be MAF, cleaning and checking it is a good start.
Loose manifold bolts would cause it too, but is unusual. Possible but unusual.
A vacuum pipe damaged somewhere would also not help.
The Idler Air Control valve [IAC] being dirty would also possibly cause this. Or being faulty it should throw a code.

Regards the dash lights problem, for sure this is the charging circuit inside the alternator. You need the alternator fixed.

Regards the conflict resolution between you and Jason, this is airing dirty linen in public. It is interesting but tiresome.

Could you two fellows sort out this part of the problems between yourselves off-line, privately??

We are not going to close the thread at present. Michael has a right to state a case, Jason has a right to defend.

But the rest of us have a right to a little peace and quiet round here.

Thanks for your understanding.

Joe
White X2 RVR Mitsubishi 1800GDI. Vantastic

40,000 miles Jersey Girl
Old 08-24-2007, 01:50 AM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Budfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Blue
No quotes necessary.

You're claiming you told me while you had the car that it already had a cooler and weren't doing it? And we agreed on "something else", but you don't know what it was? You'd better start thinking and try to do better than that.
I sent you numerous money orders (all of which are legal documents which I have receipts for) for everything you claimed to find wrong on the car while you had it. I never once questioned you when you said the radiator was miraculously cracked (even though it never gave me an ounce of trouble) or that the rear bushings were shot. Heck, I didn't even make you replace the exhaust gasket you destroyed and reinstalled broken instead of taking 5 minutes and $5 to fix...Now it's going to be a bigger job to do it over.

Let me ask you this...Do you not remember the test drive we took when you returned the car and I went - step by step - through everything we agreed on, including the cooler, and you only then telling me it already had one so you didn't do it? I don't buy it.

You sir, are a liar and a thief, and I'm obviously wasting my time here. I'm sorry I ever let you talk me into letting you touch my car. Unless you admit that we talked about it on the test drive and refund the $ you charged me for services you admittedly didn't render, I'm done here and you'll be hearing from someone else you'd rather avoid on the matter. I've been VERY patient and kind so far, but there's a side to me that has kept very close records that you don't want to tangle with. Legal action is within my means...You will wish you owned up to your mistakes and kept your word when you had the chance.

It's a shame the SVX community hasn't banned together to rid itself of parasites like you, taking advantage of people when they're down.
The Admins need to seriously consider if they want to subject potential SVX enthusiasts to people like you on their boards.

FOR SALE: '92 SVX LS-L Touring. VGC, but a few current issues.
Motivated seller. Make offer.

Good bye.

Don't let the door hit you. I should have known when I met you not to do any work for you as I figured you were a moron. Now your just out to get some money because your too lame to find a job and have to live off your wifes income(what, 6 months unemployed now Mr. computer skills?). I've heard this "I have a job in a week" speech 20 times from you now.
How many guys have a garage full of car models and memorabilia, But know NOTHING about cars???????????
I'm willing to bet your just trading PM's with Benebob and this was all a setup to begin with anyway.
Until you show me the proof of what you say, You are the liar and thief to me. So you just bring all the legal action you want(if you can afford it) and I'll tell them the same thing I'm telling you and Benebob. Go to hell you piece of crap.
Old 08-24-2007, 01:50 AM
Sold. :'-(

Thank you, svxistentialist.

Nothing more to air. His last post above proves my entire point.

Jason, you've really shown what kind of dirt-bag you are with that last post.
I won't hold my breath on even getting back the gas money you admit to stealing.

svxistentialist, he'll either make it right (yeah, right), or he'll find himself in small claims court.
Feel free to see if that Bob guy and I have ever PM'd and post your findings in this thread, for Jason's benefit.

It is a shame you guys let guys who rip people off stay on the boards, but I know weeding out the flock can be a tough call.

I'll likely be showing myself out as soon as the car sells.

Thanks for trying to provide a community for these wonderful cars, it's a shame people like Jason have to take advantage of it.
After charging almost $3K on a $1400 job, and taking more than 2 months on a "2 day" job...All this over $150...I don't get it.

I will try to update if/when I get anything sorted out with the car.
The money I paid Jason for stuff he didn't do would have probably been enough to fix most of it.

Thanks to all of you who honestly tried to help out.
Raxles front axles

Last edited by Michael Blue; 08-24-2007 at 01:58 AM.
Old 08-24-2007, 01:54 AM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Budfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Blue
Thank you.

Nothing more to air.
He'll either make it right, or I'll find myself wishing I could afford to take him to small claims court.

It is a shame you guys let guys who rip people off stay on the boards, but I know weeding out the flock can be a tough call.

I'll likely be showing myself out as soon as the car sells.

Thanks for trying to provide a community for these wonderful cars, it's a shame people like Jason have to take advantage of it.
After charging almost $3K on a $1400 job, and taking more than 2 months on a "2 day" job...All this over $150...I don't get it.

I will try to update if/when I get anything sorted out with the car.
The money I supposedly paid Jason for stuff he didn't do would have probably been enough support me for a day.

Thanks to all of you who honestly tried to help out.
Fixed your post. Your so full of crap I can smell it through the screen.
Old 08-24-2007, 02:09 AM
Sold. :'-(

Budfreak has been added to the scammers list, for at least stealing $30 in gas.

http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?p=488924

I will ask for him to be removed if/when this situation is resolved.
Raxles front axles

Last edited by Michael Blue; 08-24-2007 at 02:23 AM.