Kerry 31 47.69%
Nader 3 4.62%
Nobody! 7 10.77%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-30-2004, 11:06 PM
BoondockSVX

Quote:
Originally posted by shelfy
i cannot support a candidate who wants to deny me the same rights as everyone else.
Kerry has gone on record as being against gay marriage.

http://www.boston.com/news/politics/..._gay_marriage/

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/arti...7/220527.shtml

Vote third party.

- Jim
Old 09-30-2004, 11:22 PM

Send a message via AIM to Guard-TL-
I vote communism.!

-1992 Pearl White Subaru SVX
-1995 Briliant Black Mazda Precidia (sold :'( )
-1996 GMC Sonoma ZQ8 pickup
http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/fil...-TL-/20502.jpg

-Taras
Old 10-01-2004, 12:11 AM
I have a problem. :(

Send a message via AIM to shelfy Send a message via Yahoo to shelfy
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by BoondockSVX
this may true but he wholly supports civil unions. i never even mentioned the word marriage. reread my post. i just want the same rights. i'd prefer it not be called a "marriage" with all of the negative connotations that come with the word.

1997 Subaru SVX LSi "Svetlana" #185 of 640 - 09/1996 - Polo Green Pearl - 34k miles

1992 Subaru SVX LS-L "Everett" #8738 - 01/1992 - Ebony Pearl - 139k miles - 5MT shifty - Sold 07/31/2011

1992 Subaru SVX LS-L "Sven" #1599 - 05/1991 - Claret - 168k miles - Traded 05/11/2005

2023 Subaru Crosstrek Limited CVT - Crystal White Pearl - 2.8k miles
2021 Subaru Forester 2.5i Limited CVT - Horizon Blue Pearl - 17k miles
2023 Volkswagen Jetta S 6MT - Pure White - 2.6k miles
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Limited EV - Ceramic White - 30k miles
Old 10-01-2004, 12:21 AM
BoondockSVX

Quote:
this may true but he wholly supports civil unions. i never even mentioned the word marriage. reread my post. i just want the same rights. i'd prefer it not be called a "marriage" with all of the negative connotations that come with the word.

Course, he could always change his mind tomorrow.

Vote third party.
Old 10-01-2004, 04:50 AM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Quote:
Originally posted by BoondockSVX

http://www.boston.com/news/politics/..._gay_marriage/

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/arti...7/220527.shtml

Vote third party.

- Jim
The Green Party understands individuals desire to marry. They believe in full support of ALL such unions regardless of sexual orientation.

Greens are just better at realizing that this does nothing to force a Church to accept it and provide the ceremony but is merely the legal version of marriage.
Old 10-01-2004, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by svxsubaru1

Iraq had no weapons of mass destruction, they had no tie to alkida, they had weapons inspectors that even would go through Saddam Husiens bathrooms, that said he did not have any weapons of mass destruction.

Any president would of done as good or better than bush with Afganistan, Bush tookl over 3 months to even drop the first bomb, and we still cant find Osama Binladen and i balme alot of that on bush. When we knew were he was Bush dident have the U.S. soldiegrs go in and get them he out sourced to Afgani war loards that were fighting against weeks before.

Becasue of Bush "terriorst" groups have gained more support against the U.S. world wide with more recruts than ever. Terrorism has also gone up since Bush took action, so today i fell like we have a higher threat of more American being killed becasue of Bushes incompedence.
Pure juvenille interpretation of CNN (Clinton News Network) liberal hogwash. Ever consider any alternatives? Ever consider that we may have lost 1000+ warriors but the ene,y's lost 10,000s or more and that they are showing their faces? Ever consider that perhaps tens of millions in the middle east would die to fight the US and the west and are doing so now instead of next year at Carlisle or the super bowl or Ms America pageant?

Like the Aamco ad said, you can kill me now-or kill me later.
Old 10-01-2004, 08:43 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to LarryIII
Registered SVX
I'm voting for Aredubjay. I think he's done a very nice job as "
el presidente' ".

Seiously, I like noither Bush nor Kerry and voted for Nader the last time.
However, so far, I think that I will vote for Bush this time.

I researched Kerry's positions and still am confused by him and his rhetoric. I think he should hire really professional campaign managers, not the ones he has now. This election was his to lose because of the anti-Bush sentiment in the country; and he is doing just that.
'07 Gray Diamond Pearl Outback XT Ltd..."AH SO"
'05 White Pearl & Silver BAJA Turbo..."AH HA"
'97 Bordeaux Pearl SVX LSi..."SUBYDOO"
'94 White Pearl SVX LSi..."PEARLY"
'92 White Pearl SVX LSL w/touring pkg..."SVXY"
'92 Teal SVX LSL w/touring pkg..."ALCYONE"
'96 Polo Green LSi ... "MIDORI"
'00 Black Dodge VIPER RT-10... "VINNIE"

Engineers do it with precision.
English teachers are novel lovers.

Home: larrysingeriii@comcast.net

SVX FEVER, CATCH IT AT A MEET NEAR YOU !!
Old 10-01-2004, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by JeffN

Pure juvenille interpretation of CNN (Clinton News Network) liberal hogwash. Ever consider any alternatives? Ever consider that we may have lost 1000+ warriors but the ene,y's lost 10,000s or more and that they are showing their faces? Ever consider that perhaps tens of millions in the middle east would die to fight the US and the west and are doing so now instead of next year at Carlisle or the super bowl or Ms America pageant?

Like the Aamco ad said, you can kill me now-or kill me later.
Why do they want to kill us? Really people dont kill other people with out some reason and there not all crazy. Terriosim is almost always caused by some goverment causing pain on another. By attacting Iraq for the reason of terriosm and then being complety wrong and not changing polices and tatics, has caused many people who once were not agaist the U.S. to no be.

Who cares if we killed more of the "enemy" then they killed of us there still human beings that deserve the right to live, and 1000 U.S. solidgers dead for a pointless war is 1000 to many. I dont see your point at all.
Old 10-01-2004, 11:24 AM

Shawdow 248.

You dont atack a country uless that country poses a threat of iminate danager. Iraq may of "had" weapons of mass destruction that we gave them in the early 90s. That has a self life of less than 10 years. Last time i checked it was innocent untill proven guilty not the other way around, and you need concuisve evidence to that Iraq had weapons on mass destrution to attack them based off of that, or the links to alkida, which they did not becasue they dident exist. Bushes administartion has even addmited this. By your logic since the U.S. is close to the drug lords we must be giving them help why wouldent we.

I do stand behind our troops i stand behind that Iraq should not of been attacked and i dont support putting our troop in harms way OVER A LIE.

"Because of bush, one of the richest al-queda supporters in the world is now no longer an issue, the al-queda network is now on the defensive and has been completely unable to mount any attaks on our soil, and finally, our country has actually stood up for something even when it meant alot of risk to ourselves. That's something that we haven't done in a long time." By shawdow 248

Sicnce bush has attacked Iraq funding for terrorism has gone up with more people vounterring to do it.
Old 10-01-2004, 12:07 PM
Hater

grap on my politics?

1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)
Old 10-01-2004, 01:02 PM
Certified Porschephile

It amuses me to watch all the left wingers throw the WMD's topic around. Just last week, 12 Iraqi fighters were found buried in the desert outside of Baghdad. If it took the US 14 months to find 12 planes, you think you could hide 4 55 gallon drums in the desert for awhile? I'm not getting into the political name calling, but svxsubaru1 you seem to be spewing out facts from the michael moore web site as fact, or you really liked his idiotic movie. I guess the kerry-edwards-ites seem to conviently forgotten that in 1997 moron in chief clinton was handed the head of OBL but the Sudanese not once, but twice and he declined. The US was directly attacked by terrorists 7 times between 1993 (WTC I) and 2000 (USS Cole) and clinton did just about nothing. 9/11 happened and we attacked. Here is a common sense question with no partisianship. Is it easier for terrorists to plan, train, and carry out attacks when being hunted or not? It's easier to lurk around in the shadows "under the radar" like before, rather then keep looking over their should like now. I think thier maybe better candiates then Bush, but kerry is definatly not one of them. There, clear, FACTUAL, and non-argumentative.
Old 10-01-2004, 01:18 PM
Rep from the outside world

Send a message via AIM to Shadow248
Quote:
You dont atack a country uless that country poses a threat of iminate danager. Iraq may of "had" weapons of mass destruction that we gave them in the early 90s. That has a self life of less than 10 years. Last time i checked it was innocent untill proven guilty not the other way around, and you need concuisve evidence to that Iraq had weapons on mass destrution to attack them based off of that, or the links to alkida, which they did not becasue they dident exist. Bushes administartion has even addmited this. By your logic since the U.S. is close to the drug lords we must be giving them help why wouldent we.
In early 1941 the US government had intelligence showing that Japan may have been planning an attack against the US on US soil. It was investigated and as of sept of that year, no "conclusive evidence" supporting that threat was found. So we did nothing, like you propose we should have done with Iraq. On December 7th of that year, we sorely regretted that decision. Nuff said on that topic.

And again you make presumptions that becuase we have not found proof thus far, there is none. Your out of your mind to think that Saddam was in no way connected to Al-Queda. Seriously you must be crazy.

Quote:
I do stand behind our troops i stand behind that Iraq should not of been attacked and i dont support putting our troop in harms way OVER A LIE.
What lie? First of all, this is irrelevant. It doesn't matter how or why our troops went to war, the point is, NOW THEY ARE AT WAR AND WE MUST SUPPORT THEM. Period. End of discussion.

Quote:
Sicnce bush has attacked Iraq funding for terrorism has gone up with more people vounterring to do it.
Again, you don't know this. All we know is that terrorism has been made a higher profile concept. That's all.

I'm going to have to go out on a limb here and say I agree with PA_SVX's interpretation of your argument. Michael Moore is not a man who's ideas you want to be using IF you want to sound like you know something. His movie was nothing but a joke (though a very entertaining joke for both sides), full of outright lies and made-up information presented as "facts". He is now being sued by four major media outlets because he falsified headlines, doctored articles, and completely made up a news broadcast and presented them all as work of reputable media companies. He has done more to make Bush look good than anything else. That's why I think he's funny.
Old 10-01-2004, 05:15 PM
Hater

Quote:
bush (and most conservatives) want to deny my right to marry.
not being a smartass (for once ), but why is this so important? what does the governments recognition of two peoples vows to each other really matter (other than for tax purposes)?

Old 10-01-2004, 05:18 PM
Hater

Quote:
Why do they want to kill us? Really people dont kill other people with out some reason and there not all crazy.
why? because we aren't Islamic.

they believe they will go to Heaven and be given 13 virgins (or some crap like that) for blowing themselves and other innocent people up with bombs.

nah, they're not crazy.

Old 10-01-2004, 07:07 PM
Unstoppable

Quote:
Originally posted by PA_SVX
It amuses me to watch all the left wingers throw the WMD's topic around. Just last week, 12 Iraqi fighters were found buried in the desert outside of Baghdad.
It wasnt last week, was over a year ago, unless they did it again. And it was 30, not 12.

I dont feel like debating this at any more length, so I'm gonna leave it as just from last night, Kerry proved (In my mind) that hes the only logical choice for president. The only reason I say this is because Bush showed absolutely no signs of even thinking he handled Iraq wrong.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
-George Carlin

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: