How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 03-03-2004, 12:23 PM
Brock94SVX

SVX sightings in NORTH CALI :)

Ok what GIVES!!! I have had TWO signtings (SANTA ROSA) in the last week alone ( black over white & a green one) in less than 36 hours... I thought you guys said this car was RARE -lol- then if so..I'm guessing most of the 14,000 that were imported to the US are located in north cali -lol- **** what the chances...of somone in my own complex (green) having one? <shakes head>.
My experince with the white one i saw was an intersting one... I pulled up to a light behind it..and then relaized what it was so i pulled into the next lane (to get beside it) and i flagged the driver to roll down his window to ask what year his was...but the wife was looking at him shaking her head...at him (not to open the window i guess??) and then the light turned green and he JUMPED on the gas... I thought that was a lil rude...personally..**** we are a select bread...I would fiqure people would want to talk about their cars. (granted it was at a light but **** no one else was around it was late on a sunday night).
So if the owner of a Black on white i think 92 or 93 (not sure when they started matching the back decklid to the main color) reads this..."I just wanted to ask you a couple of questions...about yer car -lol- I didn't wanna race or nothing...you didn't have to ba an azzpole about it." (and i was in the blue one....

Last edited by Brock94SVX; 03-03-2004 at 12:39 PM.