Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 03-06-2004, 10:41 AM

Thanks Lee. I'm definitely looking forward to it. I'm not really nervous, more excited than anything. The way I look at it, we're all there for the same reason, and we're all getting shat on for the same reason, so why whine about it? It's not like you're the only one getting picked on. My plan is to lay low and just push myself and the people around me to the limit. It should be interesting. Only 2 more days!

1998 Acura Integra LS 74k Sold 1/07
2007 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5 .04k!
2011 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab, 4x4 TRD Sport
Old 03-06-2004, 04:08 PM
From POST-***** to LURKER

So ya leave on Monday huh??? I wish ya the best man.. You'll be out before ya know it.. Just never loose sight of what you are there to accomplish... You are there to Graduate and become a member in the Defense force that gaurds this nation... When you want to quit, don't... Keep pushing... The most important thing that I learned in Marine Corps Bootcamp is that I can do almost anything when I am properly motovated... The Marine Drill Instructors KNOW how to properly motovate ya That's it, that's what bootcamp is all about... Putting people through something dificult to see if thier MENTALITY and EMOTIONS will see them through... There is nothing in Bootcamp that you can't do PHYSICALLY... It is the Mental challenge.... All you have to do is stay motovated and you WILL FINISH... There was a time (first 4 weeks of BC for me) where I was living from meal to meal... 6 hours at a time... nothing else mattered in the world... I'll tell ya the time passes really slow in the begining, the further along you get though the faster time will pass... You better write my @$$!!! I'm gonna keep ya motovated and give you address to everyone here so they can motovate ya as well... I wish ya the best man!!! LAter!!!

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...
Old 03-07-2004, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by GreenMarineSVX
So ya leave on Monday huh??? I wish ya the best man.. You'll be out before ya know it.. Just never loose sight of what you are there to accomplish... You are there to Graduate and become a member in the Defense force that gaurds this nation... When you want to quit, don't... Keep pushing... The most important thing that I learned in Marine Corps Bootcamp is that I can do almost anything when I am properly motovated... The Marine Drill Instructors KNOW how to properly motovate ya That's it, that's what bootcamp is all about... Putting people through something dificult to see if thier MENTALITY and EMOTIONS will see them through... There is nothing in Bootcamp that you can't do PHYSICALLY... It is the Mental challenge.... All you have to do is stay motovated and you WILL FINISH... There was a time (first 4 weeks of BC for me) where I was living from meal to meal... 6 hours at a time... nothing else mattered in the world... I'll tell ya the time passes really slow in the begining, the further along you get though the faster time will pass... You better write my @$$!!! I'm gonna keep ya motovated and give you address to everyone here so they can motovate ya as well... I wish ya the best man!!! LAter!!!
Thanks again Chris. I'll definitely be writing. As much as I can. I memorized all my orders last night. That was my last thing I had to do to prepare. I can't wait!

1998 Acura Integra LS 74k Sold 1/07
2007 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5 .04k!
2011 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab, 4x4 TRD Sport
Old 03-08-2004, 06:56 AM
From POST-***** to LURKER

FINALLY!!!! You are off!!! cool post count to leave at too ... Well look forward to hearing from ya... If anyone wants to write Pete to help keep him motovated I'll post the address in a new thread when I get it.. .

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...
Old 03-08-2004, 05:37 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

Quote:
Originally posted by GreenMarineSVX
And you can grow up to be just like Chrissy/Greenmarine.

BTW - Chris, the Barney videos are on the way. They should be at your mailstop within 2 weeks. enjoy it, but don't let your bunkies find out!

PURPLE DINO's RULE!!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: