Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Parts For Sale

Old 04-21-2010, 09:36 AM

95 LS partout

Hey Guys -

As many of you know my red 95 LS was hit and now out of commission. Replacement is a white 92 LSi.

I have pulled the good tranny and throttlebody off the red car for myself, but pretty much everything else (less right rear quarter panel where it was hit) is up for grabs.

If you're looking for anything shoot me a PM and we can try and work something out.

-Clint
Old 04-21-2010, 10:12 AM
Unregistered User

Send a message via MSN to Freeman
Registered SVX
Re: 95 LS partout

92 is called LS-L

Sucks to hear that you were hit, what was the guys excuese?
1992 Pearl White LS-L "Ruslana" #4946 - 180k on body, 95k on engine.
Mods: ECU bead crush, 15 min mod, 20 min mod, drilled/slotted rotors & Axxis ceramic brakes, SS lines, 17" Evoke F1 wheels, XS-HF137 Sony Xplod speakers, 6000k HID's (lows & fogs), resistor mod, 1½" Sleek Spoiler mod, custom exhaust by svxfiles, '02 WRX aluminum racing radiator by svxfiles, Summit Racing 400# x 300# springs w/ Koni's by svxfiles, ClassGlass fiberglass hood /w scoop, Nevin's rear sway bar, '97 grille, phenolic spacers, custom LED interior lighting, custom paint.
†"War doesn't determine who is right, only who is left"†
Work to be done: Tinted windows, clear/LED tail lights, tailbar mod, "Power Mode" mod, Supertone horns, clear corners & headlight lenses, 2 pc splitters or custom bumper, Alcyone side skirts, TruSpeed Stage III SVX Intake, Hydra, 4.44 tranny swap, JDM auto folding side mirrors, engine rebuild, super charger, STi seats, bone leather interior /w SVX emblem, dash overhaul, SVX decals, paint (stock color). Total cost?: 22k At least it's going down..
Old 04-24-2010, 02:49 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to ABSVX
Registered SVX

I have a '94 LSI Barcelona Red with tannish/grey (greyish/tan??!!) interior -- leather seats, all factory original, so the color is whatever they made to go with the Barcelona Red.

I need the suede door panels/door pulls from both the passenger and drivers side and also the one suede panel ABOVE the glove box. My car was owned by a careless smoker with a GF who was also a careless smoker, so they stubbed their cigarettes out on the suede (well, not really that bad, but there are one or two burn marks and stains). Are your panels in good shape? If so, what do you want for them? I'm relatively new to SVX's so I'm not sure how these are removed/replaced. Any "instructions" would be gratefully received

I also need the ashtray and plastic wood cover. I think it just pulls out (it does on mine after you loosen the screws visible with the ashtray cover open. Mine is the dark fake burl "rosewood". If you have this piece, what do you want for it?

I live in Calgary, Canada and I don't have PAyPAl, but presumably we can work soemthing out with payment and shipping (UPS?) if you have the parts and they are in good condition.

Thanks! Mike

'94 Barcelona Red LSi ~80,000 original miles -- great apart from a somewhat sick tranny!
Old 04-25-2010, 07:19 AM
Inventor of the 5-speed swap

Significant Technical Input Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnInConcepts View Post
Hey Guys -

As many of you know my red 95 LS was hit and now out of commission. Replacement is a white 92 LSi.

I have pulled the good tranny and throttlebody off the red car for myself, but pretty much everything else (less right rear quarter panel where it was hit) is up for grabs.

If you're looking for anything shoot me a PM and we can try and work something out.

-Clint
Did I meet you, at a meet last year?
I'll keep you in mind for parts, my Daughter lives in Covington...
88 XT6 AWD 5-Speed "Bride of FrankenWedge"
15 Impreza Premium Sedan
15 Crosstrek XV 5-Speed
My 5-Speed "How-To" Write-up
1976 Pontiac Firebird Formula
Current Count of Subaru's Owned.... "70"

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: