Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Parts For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-2010, 04:12 PM
51 Club

Registered SVX
Re: Winter Clearout Sale svx parts Galore cheap

Similar experience for me. It's too bad because I have a list of 12 items I need for my new Claret.
Old 02-14-2010, 04:36 PM

Alright folks this is def getting carried away.I started this new for sale post to give fellow members a chance to buy all my remaining svx parts for cheap so that I at least felt good that they would be used. I posted that I can only go online here through my blackberry phone until my laptop gets back from repair as it was under warranty and I finally got them to fix it.I said to call me to make it easy and faster for everyone.I will be attending reading this year in April and will be bringing parts to members here who have already told me what parts they want me to bring so they could buy them.I wanted to see all these parts to get used but after reading these last few posts I changed my mind and now whatever parts are left after reading will be taken care of or stored til I need them for my svxi in a few years w hen there harder to get.I want to thank all the members who have came and picked up parts or meet up with me over the last few weeks.I will be droping svx parts off in ri this week so anyone near there who needs parts let me know.anyone else who wants parts brought to the reading meet in April just call me and ill add it to the list of parts to bring.sorry for the rant but when people say they can't trust me over 2 five dollar parts l they wanted like raguiler wanted I just don't want to deal with it anymore.thanks
Old 02-14-2010, 04:46 PM
Rebuilding

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrturbosvx View Post
Alright folks this is def getting carried away.I started this new for sale post to give fellow members a chance to buy all my remaining svx parts for cheap so that I at least felt good that they would be used. I posted that I can only go online here through my blackberry phone until my laptop gets back from repair as it was under warranty and I finally got them to fix it.I said to call me to make it easy and faster for everyone.I will be attending reading this year in April and will be bringing parts to members here who have already told me what parts they want me to bring so they could buy them.I wanted to see all these parts to get used but after reading these last few posts I changed my mind and now whatever parts are left after reading will be taken care of or stored til I need them for my svxi in a few years w hen there harder to get.I want to thank all the members who have came and picked up parts or meet up with me over the last few weeks.I will be droping svx parts off in ri this week so anyone near there who needs parts let me know.anyone else who wants parts brought to the reading meet in April just call me and ill add it to the list of parts to bring.sorry for the rant but when people say they can't trust me over 2 five dollar parts l they wanted like raguiler wanted I just don't want to deal with it anymore.thanks
I think the issue was that you have responded several times to this thread but not to people wanting parts like RA. Maybe check your PM box more often or something.

1994 SVX LS - 5spd AWD Emerald Green 202k miles PWR Radiator, HID 5000k, New paint job with issues, 17" STI BBS wheels, converted to 5spd AWD from FWD. Purchased from SVXyGirl 2/20/09 -- Undergoing complete rebuild
1993 Justy 4wd 5door- Teal of sorts , beater.
2008 OBXT Newport Pearl 65k miles
Old 02-14-2010, 09:49 PM

I will respond since I started this.

It may sound petty to cancel an order for $10 worth of parts, but your follow up with me has been non-existent.

First off, when we spoke on the phone we had agreed on the badge, console piece and air deflector. You were to call me back with shipping info, call never recieved only to find that you had sold the deflector to someone else.

In trying to get the remaining parts, I have sent you PMs and used the thread to inquire, and your response is to send more PMs, which you aren't answering. I have called you again and left message with no return call. How can you sell parts if you don't return calls/messages?

In response to my post several members have spoken up with similar experiences, so who's fault is that?

In my mind, the issue is not the fact that I cancelled order over only $10 in parts, it is the inegrity of the seller, regardless the price of parts. If you only want to sell parts on a pickup basis, just say that in your ad. You have a great cache of parts and I was looking forward to getting the few parts that I needed. I just don't see them ever making it to my doorstep, regardless if they are $10 or $1000.

That's the deal.
Old 02-19-2010, 09:31 AM

Ok anyone who needs parts brought to the reading meet in april just let me know and ill make space on the truck for it.This includes motors,trannys,etc any part i can bring it.I am now forced to part out a complete 94 green svx because ive been waiting for the title that never showed up so i have double the amount of parts now.I will be starting a seperate thread for that partout.Once again the best way to reach me is to call 860 942 7757.thanks josh
Old 02-21-2010, 07:57 PM

Hi I'm looking for the interior rear view mirror and the drivers door window switch cluster. Can you help? Cheers
Old 02-22-2010, 10:07 PM

Registered SVX

Can PM me for the front struts please.

If it was easy, the previous owner would have done it...story of my life...

1992 Silver-trying to bring back to life!
Old 02-22-2010, 11:24 PM

sun visor let me know how much
Old 02-23-2010, 07:34 AM

Update.I now have access to a computer every day starting today so i will now be able to check my pms and respond to my threads alot more often which will help get 3 whole svxi worth of parts sold.anyone who sent me a pm has been responded to and ill respond to everyone who sent requests on this thread.I will be around all dy taking pics and doing inventory of parts so if anyone needs a pic of a prt or has a parts request just let me know.I will be starting a seperate thread to ask anyone who needs parts brought to the reading meet in april so that i can see how much room for parts i will have for other members who needs parts brought to reading.Thanks
Old 02-23-2010, 08:09 AM

new parts added and parts list updated.I have a ton of parts i know someone could use so shoot me a pm or call with any needs.thanks
Old 02-23-2010, 08:11 AM

In this pic it looks like 1 tab is missing but in fact all 4 tabs or clips are there.I have one sill with 3 clips also for sale.
Old 02-23-2010, 08:15 AM

Unsie yes i do have a rear view mirror and driver window switch to sell you so ill shoot you a pm.smileycarver and jmx2323 you both have a pm.Thanks to everyone who has bought parts from me so far and its going to fun meeting everyone in april at reading.Yayy!!!
Old 02-23-2010, 09:35 AM

Registered SVX

i want the passenger side door sill, 3 or 4 tabs, no biggie. PM me with price

'92 Ls-L Dark Teal
11:1 CR ECUTUNE pistons
ECUTUNE .256 duration intake/exhaust cams
ECUTUNE STAGE 2AV1 ECU
Z32 MAF/SR20DET injectors
Balanced & Blueprinted
Old 02-24-2010, 08:37 AM

cam u got a pm.thanks
Old 02-24-2010, 09:42 AM

Registered SVX

No PM in inbox...not sure what happened. try again, maybe?

'92 Ls-L Dark Teal
11:1 CR ECUTUNE pistons
ECUTUNE .256 duration intake/exhaust cams
ECUTUNE STAGE 2AV1 ECU
Z32 MAF/SR20DET injectors
Balanced & Blueprinted