Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX World Network Official Group Buys > Group Buys

Old 04-07-2008, 01:01 AM
Betcha can't buy just one!
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via ICQ to ensteele Send a message via Yahoo to ensteele Send a message via Skype™ to ensteele
Registered SVX Classic SVX
I sent via paypal for 2 hats. Thought I would help out for another one.

Subaru Ambassador

[COLOR=”silver”]1992 Tri Color L[/COLOR] ~45K (06/91) #2430
1992 Dark Teal LS-L ~184K (05/91) #0739
1992 Claret LS-L ~196K (05/91) #0831
1992 Pearl LS-L ~103K (06/91) #1680
1992 Pearl LS-L ~151K (06/91) #2229
1992 Dark Teal LS ~150K (07/91) #3098 (parts car)
1992 White LS-L ~139K (08/92) #6913
1993 25th AE ~98K (02/93) #164
1993 25th AE ~58K (02/93) #176
1993 25th AE ~107K (02/93) #215
1993 25th AE ~162K (02/93) #223
1994 Laguna Blue Pearl LSi ~124K (1/94) #2408
1994 Laguna Blue Pearl LSi ~144K (10/93) #1484
1994 Laguna Blue Pearl LSi ~68K (10/93) #1525
1994 Barcelona Red LSi ~46K (02/94) #2624
1994 Pearl LSi ~41K (12/93) #1961
1995 Bordeaux Pearl LSi ~70K (02/95) #855
1996 Polo Green LSi ~95K (03/96) #872
1997 Bordeaux Pearl LSi ~55K (08/96) #097
2003 Brilliant Red LS1 Convertible ~29K (04/03) #8951
1999 Magnetic Red LS1 Coupe ~33K (04/99) #6420

My Email | Old Locker | New Locker | Picture of 15 of the 19
Old 04-07-2008, 02:15 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX
Thanks Earl!

Thanks man! Payment received!
Old 04-07-2008, 08:12 AM
Finally HAS a 3rd pedal!!

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777
Maybe send out PM's to those who haven't paid and haven't been around the thread in a while? I know the people that signed up in the beginning have been waiting for a bit - they probably forgot all about it.

94 LSi 5spd Barcelona Red, 14Xk miles.

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

(up next) Full cage, fuel cell, 327 swap
Old 04-07-2008, 04:21 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX
planin on it

was gonna give them another day or two then start pmin
Old 04-07-2008, 04:36 PM
Banned

Registered SVX
4/7/08 update
green are the screen names I know have paid these are the names that I have down for who I've received payment from, if you see your name on this list please post otherwise you will get a pm from me later tonight.

1)Benjamin Delanghe
2)Bruce Burchett
3)Craig Harrigan
4)Paul Attanasio
5)Gregory Smith
6)Marte Robertson
7)Vic Mac Bournie
8)Seth Brenneman
9)Earl Steele

WE HAVE 25 hats ordered, so as promised the prices will be as follows:
Beanies 16.99
Flexfit hats 25.99 for initial buyers only!
so we have one week before I'm closing out the initial buy in and ordering the hats. So here's what I need from everyone:

1. Those that have not yet put a size need to do so before we can proceed.
2. I will by the end of this week have an order form set up on the website where I originally showed off the designs. On there it will have spaces for you to put your name billing and shipping address etc. I will just have it set up like an online store and when you check out you can use paypal and just enter your information in the form. I need each of you to go make your orders and pay for the items and shipping to you. They will be coming from florida as that's where I am right now. If I can do a flat shipping rate I will that way it will make it easier, I need to look into how I can do it.
3. I need you all finally to talk to every SVXer you know and try and get 11 more people together to get in on this, if we can, than I will take a poll and order the second choice design and will offer the new design hats to original buyers for the 26 dollar price and everyone else 28 but I will have rights to the designs for forever so it won't matter when people want um I can get them.

thanks again guys for all your support in making my idea come to life!!!

The list as it sits today,

Boxer 6 on Front, Alcyone on Back- Black Hat w/ White Logo

1) kuroneko_sama ~ Qty 2 Size L/XL
2) Johnybeas ~ Qty 1 Size S/M
3) Dayton-Dave ~ Qty 1 Size ?
4) CorSVXette ~ Qty 1 Size S/M
5) fuji4me ~ Qty 1 Size L/XL
6) Redlightningsvx ~ Qty 1 Size S/M
7) ridered777 ~ Qty 1 Size S/M
8) Subie59 ~ Qty 1 Size L/XL
9)VICSVX ~ Qty 1 Size ?
10)MacGyver ~ Qty 1 Size L/XL
11)rvnmaniac ~ Qty 1 Size L/XL
12)FUDDMAN ~ Qty 1 Size S/M
13)GreenMarineSVX ~ Qty 1 Size ?
14)SVX92-97 ~ Qty 1 Size ?
15)Hondasucks ~ Qty 1 Size L/XL
16)budbaer ~ Qty 1 Size S/M
17)Sicksubie ~ Qty 1 Size L/XL
18)Roo ~ Qty 1 Size S/M
Qty 1 Size L/XL

19)ensteele ~ Qty 2 Size S/M
20)Viking64 ~ Qty 1 Size L/XL

Boxer 6 on Front, Alcyone on Back- White Hat w/ Black Logo

1) BenSVX: Qty 1 Size S/M

Boxer 6 beanie

1)ridered77 ~ Qty 1 color red

2)budbaer ~ Qty 1 color black
3)rvnmaniac ~ Qty 1 color black
4)Viking64 ~ Qty 1 color blue

current running total of hats= 27
more info available at: http://alcyoneclothing.drivenbuyautosales.com/

Last edited by Johnybeas; 04-07-2008 at 09:39 PM.
Old 04-07-2008, 10:03 PM
Banned

Registered SVX
Pm's sent

ok we'll see what the response is after that. I sent a pm to all the people who I have not yet received payment from so we'll see what happens. keep your fingers crossed guys!
Old 04-07-2008, 10:58 PM
Banned

Registered SVX
1 more recieved

4/8/08 update
green are the screen names I know have paid these are the names that I have down for who I've received payment from, if you see your name on this list please post otherwise you will get a pm from me later tonight.

1)Benjamin Delanghe
2)Bruce Burchett
3)Craig Harrigan
4)Paul Attanasio
5)Gregory Smith
6)Marte Robertson
7)Vic Mac Bournie
8)Seth Brenneman
9)Earl Steele
10)Troy Billett

Beanies 16.99
so we have one week before I'm closing out the initial buy in and ordering the hats. So here's what I need from everyone:

2. I will by the end of this week have an order form set up on the website where I originally showed off the designs. On there it will have spaces for you to put your name billing and shipping address etc. I will just have it set up like an online store and when you check out you can use paypal and just enter your information in the form. I need each of you to go make your orders and pay for the items and shipping to you. They will be coming from florida as that's where I am right now. If I can do a flat shipping rate I will that way it will make it easier, I need to look into how I can do it.
3. I need you all finally to talk to every SVXer you know and try and get 11 more people together to get in on this, if we can, than I will take a poll and order the second choice design and will offer the new design hats to original buyers for the 26 dollar price and everyone else 28 but I will have rights to the designs for forever so it won't matter when people want um I can get them.

9)VICSVX ~ Qty 1 Size ?
13)GreenMarineSVX ~ Qty 1 Size ?
14)SVX92-97 ~ Qty 1 Size ?
15)Hondasucks ~ Qty 1 Size L/XL
16)budbaer ~ Qty 1 Size S/M
17)Sicksubie ~ Qty 1 Size L/XL
18)Roo ~ Qty 1 Size S/M
Qty 1 Size L/XL

19)ensteele ~ Qty 2 Size S/M
20)Viking64 ~ Qty 1 Size L/XL

Boxer 6 beanie

3)rvnmaniac ~ Qty 1 color black

current running total of hats= 28
Old 04-08-2008, 04:31 PM
Banned

Registered SVX
3 more added

4/8/08 update
green are the screen names I know have paid, these are the names that I have down for who I've received payment from, if you see your name on this list please post otherwise I don't know who belongs to what screen name. I think I have everyone's sorted got your messages! Thanks! Just a few more people and we are golden. Those of you who made last minute changes such as color or what you wanted to order I'll be taking in to account what I have on the order forms. Also any of you who have made address corrections or name corrections I have hand written on my printed copies of your orders the changes so all should be good!

1)Benjamin Delanghe
2)Bruce Burchett
3)Craig Harrigan
4)Paul Attanasio
5)Gregory Smith
6)Marte Robertson
7)Vic Mac Bournie
8)Seth Brenneman
9)Earl Steele
10)Troy Billett
11)Renee Ware
12)henry russell
13)Chris Lindley
14)Andrew Bowers
15)Bailey ......

Beanies 16.99

9)VICSVX ~ Qty 1 Size ?
13)Bailey ~ Qty 1 Size S/M
14)Hondasucks ~ Qty 1 Size L/XL
15)budbaer ~ Qty 1 Size S/M
16)Sicksubie ~ Qty 1 Size L/XL
17)Roo ~ Qty 1 Size S/M
Qty 1 Size L/XL

18)ensteele ~ Qty 2 Size S/M
19)Viking64 ~ Qty 1 Size L/XL

2)GreenMarineSVX ~ Qty 1 Size s/m

Boxer 6 beanie

3)rvnmaniac ~ Qty 1 color red

current running total of hats= 29

Last edited by Johnybeas; 04-11-2008 at 01:56 PM. Reason: update
Old 04-09-2008, 05:43 PM
Banned

Registered SVX
nothin new

For those of you that know some of the people who have not yet paid personally, if you can urge them to get it done asap that would be awesome. If we can get this order off soon and hats made before the end of time then that would make the rest of us very happy. I ship for bootcamp may first, so PLEASE get your stuff in or you'll be waiting for me to get back for anything to happen. Thanks!
John

PS: sicksubie and I have a possible deal going so don't worry about him I might just be tradin him a hat for a part I need.
Old 04-09-2008, 09:29 PM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
I'm actually impressed with how many you've got to pay up already.

Usually with these group buy things that go on for a couple months by the time it's ready to go and make payment, some of the folks have forgotten or lost interest. Hope that's not the case here.

How many more hats do you need to be paid for to be able to make the order and get the right price?

In other words, is there a minimum number of paid-for hats to where you won't have to front extra money yourself? I'd say once we reach that number and you make every good faith effort to contact those that haven't paid, then forget them and just make the minimum order for those that paid. If the others come back later they can still order one at a time through your website I assume?

Now that I paid full price (not a deposit), I'd like to receive my product in a fairly timely matter (one or two weeks). If you ship out in a few weeks and then will be gone that whole time, we are looking at into June, right? I'm not really comfortable with that.

I know it's not your fault, and hopefully everyone had a solid commitment to buy when they put their name on the list.

1992 SVX LSL "Serenity" 250,000 miles!

I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me...
Old 04-10-2008, 04:42 AM

I'll take a hat size S/M blk - should I go to the web site and use paypal now? I can send full payment. I am assuming it will take a while for this first shipment, will have to wear my ford pinto hat until then

Last edited by Bailey; 04-10-2008 at 07:14 AM. Reason: wasn't pulitzer material the first time
Old 04-10-2008, 11:15 PM
Banned

Registered SVX
Bailey please go to the site http://alcyoneclothing.drivenbuyautosales.com and order your hat right away! The sooner the better!

I know some of you are getting concerned because these last few slackers still have not yet payed. I have a feeling that we'll be wrapping up soon. We've had some new last minute additions that have kinda helped out for the lack of people getting on it and completing their part.

If it does come to it that these are not ordered till right before I ship to basic, I may just task my mother with shipping them. If it comes to that I'll brief her on what all she needs to do and have them all shipped out to the particular customers. I have a feeling though that it won't come to that and that we'll get this taken care of very soon! Just keep your fingers crossed like I am and if you know any of these people hassle them please!!! I sent them all pm's so they have no excuse.

MacGyver, I wrote you back in the pm. Please check that and you'll see what the deal is.

Thanks again to all of you that have already paid!!! We'll get this resolved soon!!!

I received a payment from a Andrew Bowers today please claim your name so I can mark you off the list!! if you are not on the list or not on the forums... well thanks Andrew Bowers for adding to the cause....
Old 04-11-2008, 04:48 AM

I completed paypal this morning. my Paypal acct is under my business name so you may not recognize it- I didn't see any place to fill out my name and address, it just directed me to paypal for payment. My address is my confirmed paypal address.

Last edited by Bailey; 04-11-2008 at 04:50 AM.
Old 04-11-2008, 01:53 PM
Banned

Registered SVX
ok cool payment received. I got ya, I'll make a note and write in your name it's Bailey.... what's your last name??
Old 04-11-2008, 07:54 PM

K. Bailey
I pm'd you with my information if you need it
thanks!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: