Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > Down Under
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2006, 07:17 AM

Angry Any one need a full set of manuals and lots more

I am selling my set of 6 genuine SVX manuals [right hand drive version] in a binder with a full set of parts listings Sorry but manuals have been sold
Also have brand new set of 4 crossed drilled and slotted galvanised brake rotors still in boxs
a set of 4 original mags very good condition with Pirelli P6000 half worn filled with nitrogen
a set of 4 Simmons 18inch mags 1 not in good condition [scraped a curve] no tyres
A 1995 gearbox that has done 60000 klms and has no problems. An Original rear muffler and tips complete in excellent condition. Also a 180000 klm motor that has a blown left hand head gasket but goes well
with associated electrics and aircon parts. And last but not least a radiator that has an aluminium header that was made for it to replace cracked plastic one which has been pressure tested and fits perfectly in mounts.
My much loved SVX was borrowed [stolen] last week and it looks like it will not be coming back so i might as well stop grieving and get over it.
I want to sell the lot as one and can arrange freight at reasonable price preferably to QLD,VIC or NSW. I am in SA so it would be great to see them sell here but am happy to sell to all. Will put all on pallet wire and wrap securily. Looking for $3000 the lot ONO

Last edited by down under; 09-27-2006 at 01:13 PM.
Old 09-21-2006, 09:51 PM
Endangered Species

Send a message via MSN to -JJ-
very sorry for your loss, email sent!

Jake

removed intake silencer, k&N pannel filter, trans cooler, 94 JDM 4eat, Noltec front swaybar mounts, Motorsport D&S disks with EBC Greenstuff pads
Old 09-22-2006, 07:21 AM
Fight Eminent Domain Abuse!

Send a message via AIM to mohrds Send a message via Yahoo to mohrds
I need some specific electrical schematics from the Australian SVX.

I will buy copies of those from either the seller or the buyer.

Thanks

Doug
Black over Claret with 2.5" setback spoiler; 202,000 miles; Mods: B&M Cooler
1994 LSi (4/93)
Bordeaux Pearl; 198,000 miles; Mods: Weight reduction.

1969 Mustang GT Convertible
1970 Mustang Convertible
2000 Ford Excursion
Sola lingua bona est lingua mortua.

My Locker

Last edited by mohrds; 09-22-2006 at 07:23 AM.
Old 09-22-2006, 02:55 PM
Jersey Girl
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to svxistentialist
Registered SVX
Unhappy

Sorry to hear about you car, mate.

I would buy the manuals in a flash, but I am too far away to ship the other stuff you want to bundle with it.

Best of luck, and we can only hope that the theiving swine come to no good!

Joe
White X2 RVR Mitsubishi 1800GDI. Vantastic

40,000 miles Jersey Girl
Old 09-22-2006, 06:57 PM
What blue lights?

Send a message via AIM to GOT2HAVESVX
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by down under
I am selling my set of 6 genuine SVX manuals [right hand drive version] in a binder with a full set of parts listings
Also have brand new set of 4 crossed drilled and slotted galvanised brake rotors still in boxs
a set of 4 original mags very good condition with Pirelli P6000 half worn filled with nitrogen
a set of 4 Simmons 18inch mags 1 not in good condition [scraped a curve] no tyres
A 1995 gearbox that has done 60000 klms and has no problems. An Original rear muffler and tips complete in excellent condition. Also a 180000 klm motor that has a blown left hand head gasket but goes well
with associated electrics and aircon parts. And last but not least a radiator that has an aluminium header that was made for it to replace cracked plastic one which has been pressure tested and fits perfectly in mounts.
My much loved SVX was borrowed [stolen] last week and it looks like it will not be coming back so i might as well stop grieving and get over it.
I want to sell the lot as one and can arrange freight at reasonable price preferably to QLD,VIC or NSW. I am in SA so it would be great to see them sell here but am happy to sell to all. Will put all on pallet wire and wrap securily. Will sell to highest offer so if you are interseted email creevys@creevys.com.au NOW COME ON GUYS BEST OFFER MEANS YOU PUT A PRICE ON IT NOT ME
Have you sold this stuff? Can you at least give me an idea of what your asking for it because I have no clue what to offer for it. I am in VA 24538 zip code.

Scott & Audrey's Subaru SVX's

1995 Green
1992 Black
Old 09-23-2006, 04:05 AM

where is concord VA

I am assuming that the address is overseas not in australia so it would be not worthwhile for you due to freight cost
Old 09-26-2006, 06:02 AM

Did you get my message Down under?
1995 - SVX 700,000 K Mine, DMS Struts to lift car 2in. Tyres Wrangler Silent Armor 235/70R16, PBR Radiator. 6 speed with DCCD and R180 rer diff, Heavy duty top strut mounts front and rear. Speedo correction box fitted. New stero (gave up on the old one). Back seat removed and 2 spare tyres fitted for desert driving. ECUTune SC sitting in the box for the next SVX.
1992 - SVX 255 K Wife (Want to stay Married so not allowed to fit SC)
1992 - SVX Pearl with black roof race car roll cauge etc ready to race. Ex Tasman Targa car.
1995 - SVX Green low k mint condiation.
1995 - SVX Rally car, ex Matts car. Now to be used on track.
1992 - SVX red & Black being converted to Mid Engine.
1995 - SVX Red 143,000 bit rough.
Owned 5 others Subaru back to a 1974 1400 GSR.
Old 09-26-2006, 10:55 AM
A flight-less flyer

Send a message via Yahoo to floatingkiwi
I PM'd you too Down Under, did you get it?

Matt Burton

Just Crusin'
Old 10-08-2006, 04:05 PM

Registered SVX
Man pretty bummed that the manuals were sold separately...I pm'd you the day you posted this asking about them but you said you wouldn't split them.

Had cash waiting too.

Matt
Old 10-09-2006, 10:15 AM
A flight-less flyer

Send a message via Yahoo to floatingkiwi
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynomatt
Man pretty bummed that the manuals were sold separately...I pm'd you the day you posted this asking about them but you said you wouldn't split them.

Had cash waiting too.

Matt
He didn't even bother to reply to me and I had told him I would better anyone else!

Didn't notice he had edited the post until now....

Matt

Just Crusin'
Old 10-12-2006, 03:53 AM

Thumbs up Apologise to all

I travel alot and dont get to view this site often.
To the people i did not answer to i am sorry but i did not recieve your emails and i did return email to all i recieved. I am sorry if any of you are upset that i sold the manuals but as i have stated before i purchased the manuals with no particular problems from a subaru dealer who took the time and effort to look them up and they were freighted from japan within a week. If you cannot get help from your dealer phone United motors subaru in adelaide on 0882121000 they made the effort for me i also have a friend in darwin who got a set from the dealer there. I think it is called lazy dealer syndrome else where. So sorry if any one has their nose out of joint. All parts are for sale as individual items if required now. I am not home much which is why i wanted to sell them as one lot. But oh well **** happens. I am not fussed if they dont go as they are happy reminders of my SVX. I stay of this site as i may get tempted to buy another and i believe there is a green 1995 in Qld for sale but no picture in cars guide luckily as if i knew is was the dark green i would be really struggling to not get on a plane.

Last edited by down under; 10-12-2006 at 06:10 AM.
Old 10-15-2006, 06:12 AM
Endangered Species

Send a message via MSN to -JJ-
Hey mate, i reiterated my interests in a PM and Email , im guessing you forgot what i asked for when i sent you the first email get back to me when ya can

cheers,
Jake

removed intake silencer, k&N pannel filter, trans cooler, 94 JDM 4eat, Noltec front swaybar mounts, Motorsport D&S disks with EBC Greenstuff pads