Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 08-10-2005, 02:03 PM
Bipa

Quote:
Originally Posted by NapaBavarian
... but I fail to see how that is compensating for manhood size, seems like more an excuse to not like them, the same arguement could be made for people who drive little exotic sports cars, we certinally don't need to have the ability to drive 144-160mph...
Speak for yourself... We're on the autobahn in Germany almost every week where a little extra speed comes in handy

err... I don't need to compensate for manhood size, so not sure how this argument relates to me

"Follow that Porsche!"
Old 08-10-2005, 02:42 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberRoo
Not that SUVs are necessarily bad - they're not a horribly awful alternative - but a 4WD Astro van is just as functional, and the majority of owners will never use the 4WD, let alone need it.

Speaking of PITA to drive on-road, I've always wanted a Ural 5323, or a TATRA. I'm not sure what for, but I've always wanted one.
Yep. 4WD Astro's should suffice. I drove one and I liked it...the interior could have been better, but oh well..can't have everything.

You beat me to the punch. I was about to link to the TATRA and Ural's.
I was riding next to a Tatra one the other day and while I was checking out the dude's ride, he was checking out my SVX.

Tatra or Ural > stupid ass hummer.

oh yeah that tatra had tons of mud all over it...all the hummer's i've seen are shiny and flawless..

hmm...i'd like to buy a tatra actually...and mount a .50 cal on it as well.

Last edited by Noir; 08-10-2005 at 02:45 PM.
Old 08-15-2005, 09:10 AM
Good morning!

Send a message via AIM to NapaBavarian Send a message via Yahoo to NapaBavarian
I decided to stop by and look at these yesterday, drove a 5 speed/cloth interrior and an automatic/leather, and I really liked the leather. They are big and purpose built for offroad, an actual SUV, not a big 4x4 wagon like most new SUVs, don't have enough power to make me happy, but I looked under the hood and there is plenty of room for the I6, I would expect to see that next year. The H3 dosn't have the silly star wars dash of the H2, it actually looks like an automobile interrior, and dosn't feel as if it is cheap, all of the other SUVs/pickups I have looked at have had the matchbox feeling to the interrior, this one feels quallity, when it gets a bigger engine it should be perfect for someone who likes to take their brand new truck off road...or in 10 years people who actually do take their trucks off road can buy from the yuppy who never took it off road
Return of the Pissed Platypus! X2
My dream (other than a pearlie)
1.8 SVXi and a laguna blue spoiler...somewhere
I decided to quit drinking, but I didn't like it so I quit not drinking.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: