How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 04-02-2005, 03:37 PM
OMGWTFBBQ!!1!11!LMAOROFLC OPTER

so annoyed

Ok so here in NY there is this horrible down pour of rain going on at this minute. I just spent an hour driving back home from upstate in poughkipsee....my windshield wipers chatter like a ***** when their in use for a while....all of the windows get fogged up even when i have the defrost on high with the temp down to 65 and yes there is air coming out of the vents. Not to mention my drivers side door speaker is makin some weird noises when the bass kicks in. And i got soakeddddd just walking from my car to the house.

2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i....5spd - My daily driver

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i -7k miles..Mom's daily driver

2,543 Member of the SVX World Network
Old 04-02-2005, 06:23 PM

...sucks...
Old 04-02-2005, 06:59 PM

That Just Another Reason Why I Moved To Vegas. It May Get Very Hot, But It Is More Enjoyable Than Rain, Cold, Snow. I Moved From Denver.... Big Difference!!!!!!!!! I Still Like Colorado In Summer Time. But I Enjoy Having A Barbeque In December.... Thank You God!!!!!!
Old 04-02-2005, 07:40 PM
Superbeast

It's really hard for any defroster system to keep up with a soaking person inside.
92 SVX #772 140k 6speed, ECU Tune stage II, Koni/Ground control, 3,270lbs.
91 Legacy Turbo 5spd. FMIC, crappy stock turbo, ACT clutch.
78 BRAT (New toy) (Soon to be EJ22T powered)
90 240 SX. RB25 powered!! DRIFT!!!111!!! (GF's car)

To many cars to spend time on teh web!
Old 04-02-2005, 07:44 PM
Row faster...I hear banjos!!!!

Sorry to hear about your troubles Tom. Even with those quirks, I'm sure your love of your SVX is as strong as ever!

-Chike

2013 Cosmic Blue 5spd Evo X GSR
2006 Galaxy Gray 6MT RX-8 (sold)
2006 Steel Gray WRX TR (sold)
1996 Brilliant Red SVX L (sold)
Old 04-03-2005, 09:38 AM
OMGWTFBBQ!!1!11!LMAOROFLC OPTER

The night actually ended up being pretty awesome. Me and my cousins went to the javitz center in the city for the car show. First place i ran was to subaru and it was pretty crowded. Subaru was right across from mitsubishi. I got to sit in the legacy GT and wow I could feel the power just sitting in the drivers seat. They also had a white tribeca. The STi was full of people and the most awesome thing is they had the Subaru rally simulators there and of course I tried that out....simply amazing. Of course they had all the luxury cars locked up so i couldnt sit inside a 911 like i wanted too. My car actually handled the NYC potholes very beautifully . I must say the handling on the SVX has got to be a 9/10....i was taking corners really fast in the rain and the car didnt slip one bit. I definitley had the best time at Subaru's place. Ironically enough when we got there....theres these tents ourside the javitz with all these tuner cars....funny that the first tent i walk into was full of legacy's and STi's. My cousin looked at the expression on my face and was like damn man your really that much of a subaru fanatic. I also got to see the new eclipse in person and it looks pretty good although i dont like the mercury cougar looking back to it. Front end looks pretty good too. The orange/copper color looks soooooooo good...they also had it on a galant over there. The new 3-series BMW looks like a wimp...i dont really like it that much. And the new Jetta's have a weird front end with this chrome grill that has to be blinding to other drivers. More to come when i can remember the rest....after the car show we hit up a strip club and got a little drunk...not as drunk as the night before

Tom ( the alcohol runs through my indian veins)

2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i....5spd - My daily driver

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i -7k miles..Mom's daily driver

2,543 Member of the SVX World Network