Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 12-18-2004, 08:16 PM
Weasel 22

Question Any good shops/dealerships in Reno/Tahoe area?

Greetings all..I noticed some members possibly located in or near the Reno/Tahoe area..does anyone know, or have advice on a good shop or dealership that can work on the SVX should I need it ::knocks on faux wood dash...I noticed there were no entries on the forum locator for my area..my locale is Reno/Sparks Nevada..I would greatly appreciate the advice
later
Old 12-19-2004, 01:23 AM
Sue isn't really striped

Hey a Reno (well, near enough) person! Where were you for the Western Regional Meet in Reno last June?
Old 12-19-2004, 02:08 AM
Weasel 22

Quote:
Originally posted by Alycone
Hey a Reno (well, near enough) person! Where were you for the Western Regional Meet in Reno last June?
I was....errr....shuffle...cough...I did not have an SVX then..I had this funny named car with an identity crisis..'Ford Probe' or as most call em a PGT..its a Mazda-its a Ford..its a confused car...I just got my SVX ...so Ill be there for the next one! Im up in Seattle ever so often, on my way to B.C. Canada
Nice to meet you
Old 12-19-2004, 08:54 PM
Da'Cheat

There is the Lithia Subaru on Kietzki Ln. across from the carwash over by the Costco. Thier service is great, and they get the job done right, the first time. But trust me on this, they are costly! Exaust all other options when it comes to parts before you go to them. Dealer prices scare the hell out of me..
If you need minor work done: belts, balljoints, halfshafts, sparkplugs, give me a call. Ill do them for you for the cost of lunch

A GREAT place to get your suspension tweeked or your exaust done is a place called B&M Muffler in sparks. I take all my vehicles to them, and they are a great family owned shop.

Drop me a line and we can admire eachother's cars sometime
(775)240-8247
Shaun
Old 12-19-2004, 09:42 PM
Weasel 22

Quote:
Originally posted by Da'Cheat
There is the Lithia Subaru on Kietzki Ln. across from the carwash over by the Costco. Thier service is great, and they get the job done right, the first time. But trust me on this, they are costly! Exaust all other options when it comes to parts before you go to them. Dealer prices scare the hell out of me..
If you need minor work done: belts, balljoints, halfshafts, sparkplugs, give me a call. Ill do them for you for the cost of lunch

A GREAT place to get your suspension tweeked or your exaust done is a place called B&M Muffler in sparks. I take all my vehicles to them, and they are a great family owned shop.

Drop me a line and we can admire eachother's cars sometime
(775)240-8247
Shaun
you got it..nice name you have there I was thinking of the lithia dealership but, im always wary of dealerships..and I do know that muffler shop..thanks for the info..im new to subies and love the SVX..a friend at work has a black WRX and is in some sort of subaru club here of sorts..I'll be checking that out
later