IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2015, 06:15 PM

Registered SVX
svx powered forester for sale

This is not mine

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hn...320873895.html
It is with a heavy heart that this ad is being created, but alas...This Project took me 7 months to complete, hiring an electrical engineer to help me sort out the merge, but man is it fun.
(www.engineerjake.com)

For sale today im putting up my fun as hell, one of 3 in the world (as far as i know) SUCCESSFUL RUNNING EG33 swapped forester.This engine was freshly rebuilt according to the previous owner, and pulls, sounds, and feels great mated to a 5 speed in this chassis as opposed to a bulky automatic svx.

The Forester is from colorado and has NO RUST. Body has 231k on it, but all suspension components replaced within the last 2 years. this swap sat for about a year during completion, so all parts are basically new. This is the S model so it has 4 wheel discs, as well as REAR Limited Slip Differential.

working front to back,

Engine has fresh (fewer than 300 miles on it) rotella T6 and a bosch distance plus filter.
Radiator is a custom Griffin 3"aluminum racing radiator with a 14" SPAL fan on a thermostatic fan controller.
Chipped ECU 8k rpm redline
GrimmSpeed Lightweight crank pulley.
Grimmspeed ft86 oil cap
GrimmSpeed battery tie down
GrimmSpeed Master Cylinder Brace
Strut tower brace
Forester XT Fuel pump Installed last week
EXHAUST is a custom stainless 3" to a magnaflow "muffler". its LOUD, but sounds fantastic.a little raspy in the middle of the rev range, could throw a vibrant resonator in for a little extra.
3" Grimmspeed Greeen filter on maf adapter

Brakes
Wrx brake conversion

Transmission has been filled with REDLINE full synthetic 80w90 (i believe) fewer than 300 miles
Clutch is a brand new (just broken in properly) Competition stage 1 6 puck, feels great. hasnt slipped ever, and is perfectly daily driveable.brand new throwout bearing

Interior
Doesnt have nardi, has stock fxt wheel (like the momo in the wrx)
Clean! Wrx front AND rear seats. has some wear and tear being a 200k+ car, but really good considering.
Rear strut tower bar is quick disconnect to use all of the trunk space with seats folded, really an awesome feature.

Suspension
Currently sitting on sg FXT struts for a lift.
have saggy butt spacers that will be included
Sitting on TEAM DYNAMICS Pro Rally wheels, 15". some of the only 15's that clear wrx brakes.
Brand new Blizzak DMV-1 215/70/15 tires, fewer than 100 miles.
Whiteline Endlinks
Whiteline subframe lockdown bolts
Sti rear sway bar

Things that are needed/quirks (to be expected with any swap)
Could use brakes coming up here,
pulley alignment is kinda weird for the accessories, because the stock forester power steering pump was used. i have sourced a pump from an svx that just needs to be installed. drives fine.
Fuel pump is tied to a seat heater switch (only on when on accessory or run, no accidentally leaving the fuel pump on when you get out!)
Fan relay is also energized off of the other seat heater switch.
There is a battery switch to energize and de energize the main relay(injectors,coilpacks) this is how you turn off the car.( isnt as scary as it sounds, was made to be fool proof)
dents and dings expected on a 200k+ car

All in all, this thing kicks ass. sad to let it go, but i need to thin the racecars down.it runs and drives great, the looks you get are SO worth it.no one expects a forester to be making that beautiful flat 6 scream.

You can also drive around like a total badass now you own one of THREE IN THE WORLD (according to the internet) SUCCESSFUL EG33 FORESTER SWAPS. this isnt your run of the mill STI swap... you will likely NEVER see another one.

Looking for 6000$, any trade must have at least 2.5K cash on top.
If you have any more questions, please shoot me a text or email to the number and address above.
thanks
Cory
97 SVX Lsi 70k
2003 s2000
91 RT4WD 166K