Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Parts For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2019, 11:30 AM

Registered SVX
2 ‘92 pearlie parts cars $1000

It is with much regret that due to time and health issues I will be letting go of my 2 project SVX. I really want to sell as a package to someone that will revive one of them or maybe both - I just don’t have the time or energy anymore so I am willing to let both go for best offer no matter what.
The yellow one was a pearlie and someone gave it a poor yellow paint job - it was my daily driver a few years ago but had a bad oil leak coming from the front of the engine so i parked it and it has been sitting outside for about 2 years now - the engine pulled strong but had “lifter” noise or shim bucket whatever you call them also had the ecutune cams in it - I can’t gaurantee the condition of any part of the engine so offer accordingly as if it is a core. The transmission shifted fine and it is the 4.44 gear trans with the differential to match - also has the tcu reprogrammed to match the 4.44 gearing. Body has some damage where a dog was trying to get a cat off the rear wheel and ate up the rear quarter. Interior is musty where it has been outside with a leaking sunroof- the pan of the sunroof is rusted out . The car had cold air but I recently disconnected some of the lines to use for the white car ——-White car - I bought this car to take parts off yellow car to make one great SVX - has a good body with excellent dark tint - this car had the electrical gremlins after a bad alternator sent electrical spike back through the system - the mod has been done and it seems to run really good
Transmission seems to shift fine but lurches forwards at stops - not sure if it’s because it has been sitting for a while and just needs driven I’m not sure so offer accordingly . Both front windows work as they should - drivers side window does not work on yellow car - sunroof motor was taken from yellow car for white car just needs adjusted- 3 or 4 coil packs were taken from yellow car to get white car running and also one brake line - no radiator in yellow car and white car has an outback radiator right now (doesn’t fit very well) also have several ECU units and TCU units that came with the white car not sure of the condition- I do have one ECu with the ecutune chip in it the white car is running on it now- I have taken one of the solenoids from beneath the intake on the yellow car and put it on white car to smooth out the idle - anyways I will add pics later today and answer questions but I don’t have all the time in the world so I’m probably going to sell cheap so message me an offer - I really just want someone to finish what I couldn’t

Last edited by SubaCraig; 07-01-2020 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Add pics