Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 11-13-2007, 08:17 AM

RELAX!! NO one is saying anything of the sort about your backround or where you come from. I didn;t even see it till you pointed it out. I did not mean to make any such reference.

I took the wording out of my post as to not offend COrSVXEtte who did not like some of the poor wording. I agreed with his statements. I did it for him not you! He is former NYPD....

That does not change my point of view about your "friend's" building plans.

Enough with this thread. Let it die a quick death. ALthoug, considering you have 4700 posts, i doubt it will happen quickly.

I got a kick out of your kids/doll comments... really i did...

lol

2006 Merc R350 (wife's car)
2003 M3 SMG coupe (for now)
1996 SVX LSI 28k
2004 Burberry Jaguar electric car (daughter's car)
coming soon... 2006 Noble m400

Last edited by ebaybrad; 11-13-2007 at 08:20 AM.
Old 11-15-2007, 11:36 AM

Send a message via AIM to SVXMAN2001
Not to add fuel to fire or anything Silverspear, but you do realize that you friend is considering building possibly THE tallest building in new york. At present, the empire state building is about 88 stories, your friend will have to come up with mucho dollars just to start the lobbying process, the cost will be astronomical, multi-million dollar venture. Anything is possible i suppose, but the odds are heavily stacked against your friend.
Old 11-15-2007, 04:35 PM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVXMAN2001 View Post
Not to add fuel to fire or anything Silverspear, but you do realize that you friend is considering building possibly THE tallest building in new york. At present, the empire state building is about 88 stories, your friend will have to come up with mucho dollars just to start the lobbying process, the cost will be astronomical, multi-million dollar venture. Anything is possible i suppose, but the odds are heavily stacked against your friend.
The dollars are there and in billions. The project is being studied as we speak... will keep you updated of the status... say in 5 months tops will have a final answer.

And the other party we are dealing with is an INTERNATIONAL and SUPER PROMINENT investor.

That's the maximum I can say right now.

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 11-15-2007, 04:56 PM
Subaru Bronze Contributor

Send a message via ICQ to sicksubie Send a message via AIM to sicksubie Send a message via Skype™ to sicksubie
both cars and 20 grand....
2017 Ford Raptor
2017 Kawasaki KLR
1995 Guards Red Carrera
1995 Spec-ish Miata - track car
1957 CJ-5
Old 11-15-2007, 05:00 PM
Still 1.7K to go...

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicksubie View Post
both cars and 20 grand....
Naaaa.... I will just settle for the Silver one

Either way I am gonna disclose the project to all of you, but in the meantime it is still classified....

But trust me, when it comes to BILLIONS, I don't have time to waste on making up such a story like this...

The project is rated at extremely HIGH END....

Nuff said

1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 11-15-2007, 06:17 PM

ill take the penthouse.

Ask your friend if I can borrow a few billion for my project. I am going to build the ever needed bridge from eastern long island to connecticut and pave it with gold.

I am so glad that i joined the SVX board so I can keep up with the Jetsetting billionaire crowd and get advance knowledge of the construction of the largest building in NYC. I am already attempting to acquire any real estate I can on those blocks so that when they need to buy me out I will be a billionaire also.

Tell your friend he will need me as a partner.

PS... DO you have a stake in the Helmsley Spear building? Just curious. If so, Leona was a total *****!

Btw, I AM STARTING A NEW CAR COMPANY with Bill Gates and we are resurrecting the SVX, Merkur xr4ti, Buick Reatta, and the Dodge Daytona.

Stay tuned as it is classified and Billy boy told me specifically not to disclose it here. The news apparantly must contractually break on the rx-7 board.

1996 SVX LSI 28k
Old 11-15-2007, 06:23 PM
Rebuilding

Registered SVX
Well if he can get it done, great I guess I don't think it can be done as they have stated before the tallest is what 88? I don't wish badly against your friend hell having a few billion come into wouldn't be bad right? I think like the rest that getting it approved will prove very very difficult. Not because of what happened 6 years ago, but because of the size of the project. So please don't be so quick to get offended, as I assume they were not trying to offend. They might be a little more hostile to a Person appearing from the Middle East then someone from where I live. I know not everyone from the Middle East , a very small amount that are, wanting to harm Americans, thats stupid to even think like that. There is a sense of racism towards middle eastern folks, but hopefully people will eventually come to there sense and realize that they aren't out there to harm us. This reminds me of how the Japanese Americans were treated when Pearl Harbor happened. Again I am sure they did not mean to offend. I mean there are Irish Terrorist, Spanish Terrorist and so on. O.k I am done with the political rant here. You get my point I hope >.>

If your friend is having billions put into a building why not get him to take 40k and get those shocks everyone is wanting. I think its shocks or what ever it was that needed 33k to get. Tell him you are contributing to a fund for the needy.

1994 SVX LS - 5spd AWD Emerald Green 202k miles PWR Radiator, HID 5000k, New paint job with issues, 17" STI BBS wheels, converted to 5spd AWD from FWD. Purchased from SVXyGirl 2/20/09 -- Undergoing complete rebuild
1993 Justy 4wd 5door- Teal of sorts , beater.
2008 OBXT Newport Pearl 65k miles
Old 11-15-2007, 06:25 PM

something we should be aware of?

1996 SVX LSI 28k
Old 11-15-2007, 06:27 PM

Send a message via ICQ to sicksubie Send a message via AIM to sicksubie Send a message via Skype™ to sicksubie
NYC is not Dubai.... People who have been to both know what I mean. I have a feeling that you or your friend have never been to NYC or at the very least been to that portion of NYC. If you had you would know how hard I laugh when I read this. The property CANNOT BE BOUGHT. The poeple who own some of the properties are already richer than your "friend".
2017 Ford Raptor
2017 Kawasaki KLR
1995 Guards Red Carrera
1957 CJ-5
Old 11-15-2007, 08:15 PM
Headed to Texas...

First off, I apologize for adding anything to this ridiculous thread.

BUT...Silver Spear, you are trying to say your friend is looking for information from a small web-based car club on which to base a multi-billion dollar real estate project in the middle of NYC?

Ummmmm.....you're not really thinking this one out are you?

jnj7707@yahoo.com
Old 11-16-2007, 01:57 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaybrad View Post

something we should be aware of?
No... not Trump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicksubie View Post
NYC is not Dubai.... People who have been to both know what I mean. I have a feeling that you or your friend have never been to NYC or at the very least been to that portion of NYC. If you had you would know how hard I laugh when I read this. The property CANNOT BE BOUGHT. The poeple who own some of the properties are already richer than your "friend".
I doubt it... I already mentioned that the project will be done in PARTNERSHIP? come on man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by svxxx26 View Post
First off, I apologize for adding anything to this ridiculous thread.

BUT...Silver Spear, you are trying to say your friend is looking for information from a small web-based car club on which to base a multi-billion dollar real estate project in the middle of NYC?

Ummmmm.....you're not really thinking this one out are you?
You know my friend, when it comes to a multi billion dollar project, trust is everything! When you had been into a business relationship for quite so long with X partner and most of the projects were done in areas where YOU know the details and land values... you reach a point where TRUST you cannot doubt anymore.

But when this partner takes you to his homeland to start the HUGEST project ever, you need to peek around for info and certain values. But if he knows you are doing that openly, that TRUST will start to diminish and eventually cause issues...

I cannot expain the situtation more, but if you want to consider it as ridiculous, please do so... it is your opinion. But let time be the judge of that

Last edited by SilverSpear; 11-16-2007 at 02:08 AM.
Old 11-16-2007, 06:27 AM

wHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT..WILLIS?

1996 SVX LSI 28k
Old 11-16-2007, 11:48 AM

This thread is hilarious.......

By the way for anyone who is interested in buying into MY new project:

I will be starting construction of a Boston to London super-bridge. The open date for the bridge is July 2009. It will be 10 lanes in each direction with the 3 innermost ones in each direction for 120+mph traffic. Floating rest stops will be strategically placed along the route as well as hotel accomodations. If you wish to be driven, a designated driver can be "rented" at either end or at any rest stop along the way. It will laso have full wireless capabilities so travelers can use cell phones as well as free wireless internet services too. I have partnered with 'x' oil company to be the sole provider of fuel along the bridge. I still need to get contracts from a hotel chain and a few restaurants. If the owners of Hilton, McDonalds, Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts are on here please PM me and we can work out the details.
For the rest of you that wish to get in on the lucrative project all I need is a money order for $100 or your bank account info. Thank you in advance.
2017 Ford Raptor
2017 Kawasaki KLR
1995 Guards Red Carrera
1957 CJ-5
Old 11-16-2007, 12:18 PM

one question about the Bridge, which by the way is a great idea. I am glad you presented it to the SVX investment and consulting club first.

Will the international waters building permits allow for construction of a 91 story office/retail/residential tower at the half way mark? We are trying to out do those brash New Yorkers. We plan to put a Subaru dealership on the penthouse floor with a laser light show featuring the SVX and Brat. An SVX based theme park could be erected with paddle boats shaped like amphibious SVX's.

Please strongly consider that 3 of the lanes or your bridge be designated for special needs. One should be set aside for electric/hybrid vehciles along with multipassenger vehicles. The second is for nuns/clergy in general, and the handicapped. The 3rd should be for the Silverspear investment groups use only..

Thank you for your consideration on this proposal. I cannot divulge any more of the info...or I would have to have you sign a full disclosure statement and cut your tounge out.

I have no problems telling you this private information because i trust you. TRUST is the foundation of man and man is the foundation of time. time is man and trust is time. There fore I trust man and time with the foundation of the HUGEST billion dollar project in the history of man, time, trust and foundations.

yada yada yada

seacreast OUT!

1996 SVX LSI 28k

Last edited by ebaybrad; 11-16-2007 at 12:25 PM.
Old 11-16-2007, 12:50 PM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
...I know a guy..Well, he's like, half a fish, and has a red headed daughter. Anyhow, this guy, he says you'll need to buy the water that the bridge is going to be built on. He is a very, very wealthy man, and will want top dollar for his property. You'll have a hard time negotiating it from him, he really likes orcastrating underwater musicals on his property, but there's this lobster I know that can help negotiate.
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: