Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 07-04-2006, 07:54 AM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by svxfiles
My WORST crash, was a 100 MPH end over end, in a Renault Le Car, after passing a pick up truck,(I was in the grass ) that was passing a tractor trailer, the day ealier mounted tire RF, left the wheel, and after crashing into the guard rail at 100, was tagged in the RR bumper by the TT, and slid 700 feet on the roof, in the TR7 looking Le Scar!
It has not happened since!
I just lost any respect I had for you!!!!!!

A LeCar!
Old 07-04-2006, 09:10 AM
There's a storm coming.

Significant Technical Input Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by benebob
I just lost any respect I had for you!!!!!!

A LeCar!
It wasn't mine.
the first equal length headers,
the first phenolic spacers,
the first Class Glass fiberglass hood,
the first with 4, 4.44s in his driveway

Fiberglass Hood thread
My locker
4.44 Swap link
Old 07-04-2006, 11:54 AM

Send a message via AIM to DreamingOfSpeed Send a message via MSN to DreamingOfSpeed Send a message via Yahoo to DreamingOfSpeed
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCROGUEDOG
like i said this was my fault. speed was a factor but i do know what my car could handle.
Too bad you dont have a clue what you can handle or what the road could handle. Its too bad losers like you decide to buy the SVX and then waste it acting like an ass to show up a few bike which he knows he cant compete with. I guess thats why the true enthusiests all seem to be trying to hoard them, protection for the future. I'm just glad you dont want another b/c i do and i dont want anyone limiting my selection by being stupid. I see the reason to flame you b/c you show no remorse or care that you smashed a great care while making an ass of yourself. Buy a kia and learn to drive it before you get another car worth owning maybe it'll make you appreciate and respect it a little more.
Old 07-04-2006, 12:02 PM
One teal and One yellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by svxfiles
It wasn't mine.

Still...

92 LS-L TEAL since Aug '01
92 LS-L YELLOW since Mar '05
Old 07-04-2006, 12:08 PM
One teal and One yellow

Long time ago, I got one thread deleted by the moderator here. I wasn't even sure why.........

It was a thread that contained the Audi A4 or S4 pics that's broken into two or three main pieces. It was heard said that the insane driver drove like 150mph on the street and couldn't control it and hit a tree. That car was chopped into two main pieces. I wasn't sure if he was still alive....5x worse than your car!

92 LS-L TEAL since Aug '01
92 LS-L YELLOW since Mar '05
Old 07-04-2006, 01:23 PM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSSVX
Still...

Shoot you beat me to it. He climbed into it!
Old 07-04-2006, 03:20 PM
There's a storm coming.

Significant Technical Input Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by benebob
Shoot you beat me to it. He climbed into it!
And had to wiggle out of the 12 inch tall window opening.
the first equal length headers,
the first phenolic spacers,
the first Class Glass fiberglass hood,
the first with 4, 4.44s in his driveway

Fiberglass Hood thread
My locker
4.44 Swap link
Old 07-05-2006, 01:45 AM

wow...real sorry that had to happen..take care though

1992 Teal AWD SVX
10" Sub w/ Amp, Kenwood MP3 player
18" Rims

To come:
Shortram intake, repaint dash pieces, repaint random sections, clear lenses, refinishing leather...etc
Old 07-05-2006, 05:33 AM

Angry Best of luck on a full recovery

First off let me say I hope you have a full recovery. And 2ndly let me say that I think I'm done with posting or even listing a profile on this sight.
I came to this sight becuse I met SVXFILES (Tom) and his wife at a night club saw his car and told him I was getting one soon. He turned me on to you guys. I use to at first post alot. Then I started to notice just how damn openinated and matter of fact most of you are. Man look at yourselves were sapose to be all enthuiseists of the svx. (and somewhat friends) Yet all you guys can do is cut this guy down when he's at his lowest. Do you think for one moment that this guy gives 2 FU@#$ what you think in between all the crap he's going through (Doctor visits, Insurance adjusters, not being able to get around cuse his car's smashed,) not to mention the loss of a car I'm sure he was very into other wise why the hell would he be on here. You people act like you his mother or something. and as far as the smart ass comments on wasting his 97 SVX ..............
IT WAS HIS 97 SVX he can chop it up with a freakin sawsall if he wants.
As I read all he was doing was showing you all pics of his wreck, letting us all in to his personal life and HIS business. To me that a pretty big thing I'm a very private person. He didnt ask for put downs and driving lessons or openions from people who are just like him who get thereselves into situations like this just like him and mess up just like him. I thik it realy funny how he was told to slow it down by a member and then the same member in a later post says he only wants a 92 SVX cuse it's faster. LOL
My cars almost done body wise after that I'm gona let Tom work his magic on the rear end and the turbo and the 6 speed I hope and I dought any of you accept Tom will know about it. 1 more thing when it's done. I'll drive it where the hell I want. How ever I want and at what speed I want. None of you are innocent of following the speed limit or of acting foolish behind the wheel at times. None of you have the right to bash this guy.

KCROGUE I got a BUSSA also. I'm one of the guys pulling wheelies at 50mph(LOL) I mean 80+ miles an hour on the freeway. I also at times followed my pals in my SVX. Again good luck with everything.
Old 07-05-2006, 06:49 AM

Send a message via AIM to SVXMAN2001
edit 1234567

Last edited by SVXMAN2001; 07-05-2006 at 12:08 PM.
Old 07-05-2006, 08:51 AM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
I wasn't pissed because he wrecked an SVX. I was pissed because I knwo people who have been killed by wreckless drivers in the past. It takes one idiot to wrap a car around a telephone pole and kill 1 of my friends and critically injure two of them. When you speed on roads anything but straight you NEED to know you limits and the limits of your car. What if there were a couple on the side of the road and they would have been absolutley mutilated by a single wreckless act of a younger kid. I am not old and I am not as mature as this post may lead but if I take one thing seriously, it is taking other's lives into account when thinking out my own actions...

Tom
Old 07-05-2006, 08:57 AM

Send a message via AIM to SVXMAN2001
I agree tom, but i think what hunter was primarily referring too was budfreak's and dreamingofspeed's condescending ridicule, i know that's who i had in mind when posting. I dunno may be just me but i've done plenty of stupid things and i'd be the last to talk down to someone or ridicule them for making a mistake. Just seems so hypocrotical! Hopefully KROGUE has learned from this unfortunate incident and from his comments it seems he has.
Old 07-05-2006, 11:16 AM
Meow!

Send a message via ICQ to Earthworm Send a message via AIM to Earthworm Send a message via MSN to Earthworm Send a message via Yahoo to Earthworm Send a message via Skype™ to Earthworm
Well spoken Hunter. I was thinking the same thing. It's painful to see another 97 gone but I'm thankful everyone is still alive.

He did the right thing with sacrificing himself over the people he was driving with.

I'm not innocent when it comes to driving like this. I've made mistakes and if I do fool around I do so only when it's safe and putting no one but myself in danger.
Old 07-05-2006, 11:32 AM
15th time is a charm?

Registered SVX
God this forum sucks sometimes

The kid is lucky to be alive. I don't think he needs to be hounded for wrecking his car.

I would encourage him to purchase another SVX, and to be more careful next time. It is one of the safest cars out there.
Old 07-05-2006, 02:29 PM
Ren-Ma Osu

[QUOTE=I'm one of the guys pulling wheelies at 50mph(LOL) I mean 80+ miles an hour on the freeway. I also at times followed my pals in my SVX. Again good luck with everything. [/QUOTE]

How dare you pull a wheelie in heavy traffic at 80 + mph! You brute!!!